Anonymous
Years ago

STURT SENIORS PRESENTATION

Just wondering if anyone knows how the sturt presentation went yesterday? who got MVPs, who got coaches awards? men and women etc etc

Topic #5292 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Monique and Oscar got MVP and most-Woollacott votes awards. Tom James-Martin was presented with a framed photo for his service to the club. Brigid Bowley got a team award of some sort. As did Mark Bauer. Didn't catch all of the presentations and I'm not overly familiar with the non-Senior teams.

Rick Castle announced that he'll be coaching in New Zealand next year, so Sturt are seeking a new Mens coach.

Seemed to be a good turnout, weather warmed up, I thought the food was good and the girl in cellar door was hot.

Reply #60293 | Report this post

winedrinker  
Years ago

Speaking of hot - Mark Bauer is not bad!

Reply #60301 | Report this post

Vito Spatafore  
Years ago

To add on to Isaac's, the best I can remember is (apologise for spelling in advance!):

ABA Men:
MVP: Oscar Forman
Coaches Award: Marcus Hackendorf
Steve Johannson Memorial: Mark Bauer

ABA Women:
MVP: Monique Bowley
Coaches Award: Brigid Bowley

Ressies Men:
MVP: Mark Bauer (I think??)
Coaches Award: Michael Humphrys (suck up!!)

Ressies Women:
MVP: Kate Jolly
Coaches Award: Jess McPhail

Achievement Award: Oscar Forman

Tommy J and Rick were given recognition for their contributions to the club.

Also announced was that Hannah Bowley has gotten a gig with the Perth Lynx WNBL team for the rest of the season - great job H!

Everyone seemed to agree that it was a fantastic day - well done to the organisers!

Reply #60307 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

give nugget a break mate

Reply #60311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who won 18's trophies...... they also go don't they?!

Reply #60423 | Report this post

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

All the trophy winners are on the Sturt web site under Latest Blues News.

Reply #60477 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:58 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754