Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Funny The real Dusty Rychart

Apologies if this has been posted before. The link was on Dusty's website recently. Wow - not an oft-told story but probably should be.

It's the story of Dusty and his twin, Jessy Rychart.

http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol5no02rychart.html

Topic #5332 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol5no02rychart.html

Reply #60715 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Any hoops fan should read this, makes you appreciate what you have and highlights just how hard Dust has had it to get where he is. Pretty inspirational for any junior hooper.

Reply #60716 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Great story.

"He's not quick enough to defend anybody," Monson says, "but he kind of gets in their way. He's not a great shooter, but they have to guard him. He doesn't have the quickness to bounce around guys, but he finds a way to finish plays. And at the end of the night, he's your leading scorer and rebounder."

Reply #60726 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Monson has nothing but respect for him, sifting through articles monson allways speaks highly of dusty

Reply #60730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has been a great pick up for the sixers

Reply #60734 | Report this post

gje  
Years ago

My 14 year old has told me all about it - she found it very inspiring. Well worth a read.
Go Dusty!

Reply #60766 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Absolutely shattered here, Isaac. I was sure I was up for my second basketball in 800+ posts. Ah well.

Reply #60767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great article

Reply #60851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:50 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754