Anthony
Years ago

NBL All Star Teams announced

Can anyone tell me who made the All Star teams or where I can find out.

Being a non-Foxtel person I am a bit in the dark

Topic #5396 | Report this topic

Crooked  
Years ago

Full Article at:

http://nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&aid=2721

They put the wrong Bailey in the world team IMO
Would of loved to have seen Rillie in the Aussie team seeing as Gooej is in charge.

MY Aussie Team
Starting Five: Maher, Crawford, Anstey, McKinnon, Hinder
Bench: Rilles, Bruton, Bradtke, Boodnikoff, McGregor

MY World Team
Starting Five: D.Bailey, D.Thomas, Abney, Redhage, Ballinger
Bench: Groves, Farley, Calvary, Rychart, Brannen

Reply #61305 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

AUSSIE ALL-STARS:

CJ Bruton (Sydney Kings), Darryl McDonald (Melbourne Tigers), Martin Cattalini (Cairns Taipans), Glen Saville (Wollongong Hawks), Chris Anstey (Melbourne Tigers). Bench - Jason Smith (Sydney Kings), Brett Maher (Adelaide 36ers), Sam Mackinnon (Brisbane Bullets), Scott McGregor (West Sydney Razorbacks), Mark Bradtke (Brisbane Bullets)

WORLD ALL-STARS:

Cortez Groves (Wollongong Hawks), Dave Thomas (Melbourne Tigers), Shawn Redhage (Perth Wildcats), Dusty Rychart (Adelaide 36ers), Larry Abney (Townsville Crocodiles). Bench - Mike Helms (Hunter Pirates), Willie Farley (Adelaide 36ers), Brant Bailey (New Zealand Breakers), Adam Ballinger (Wollongong Hawks), Rolan Roberts (Sydney Kings).

Reply #61315 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

Thanks.

I know there is no point having a huge debate on the in's and out's but Bradke.

The only stats table he makes in the NBL stats is field goal% and who is second REES

Reply #61330 | Report this post

Mugatu  
Years ago

Still cant believe that the efforts of the Adelaide people to get rees in the Allstar team have been not good enough. NBL to the Royal Commission, for cheating the scores.

Reply #61337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:51 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754