52-Cans
Years ago

36ers or Kings for the win?

Kings are on a rampage 13 game win streak, Adelaide are undefeated at home with an 11 game win streak.

The big question, who will win? Who will you tip? Both teams look healthy so it should be one hell of a match.

Who am I tipping? I'm too biased toward the 36ers, however I think Kings will win by 8 with their recent form.

Topic #5398 | Report this topic

VC fan  
Years ago

too hard to pick either @ the dome, sydney the stronger team, adelaide play great at home and have had plenty of experience in finishing close games so of course i hope they get it.

Reply #61307 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

adelaide will blow them out early, kings will rally back but adelaide to win by single digits

Reply #61407 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Sorry Isacc for making this thread seeing you already made one, the main point of the thread was to ask who people were tipping, I might like to scab a tip or two from the best tipsters :P

At this point I'm tipping the 36ers.

Reply #61414 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Kings with a massive win tonight over the Wildcats.

Only way the Sixers will win is if the Kings don't take the game seriously enough, or the Sixers play above themselves. Sixers just not looking convincing enough to beat the Kings at their best. I hope they can do it, but am not at all confident.

Reply #61421 | Report this post

Goober  
Years ago

Sixers can win, but i think smith will kill us. Kings by 5

Reply #61426 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've gone with Adelaide due to their formidable home record over the Kings. Sydney will be our toughest opponent this year, but we'll have a good crowd and a few of the Kings would be easy to throw off their game (e.g., Worthington, Barlow, etc). Someone's going to need to post big numbers though.

Reply #61438 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

I am predicting another game that will come down to the wire.

Adelaide have a strong game at the Dome but the Kings have won their last 13 games.

It is a fifficult game 2 tip but i think that the Sixers will come out on top by somewhere between 2 - 5 points.

Hope to see this game as a sellout.... it's being called game of the season!!

Reply #61439 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:29 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754