booga
Years ago

reesy's 500th

Will the club/league be doing anything to celabrate this milestone game.I know this is an away game but will we do anything for the next home game.

Topic #5433 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would be good to see some old footage of Rees up on the big screen on Saturday night.

Reply #61673 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Anyone know what the big man was doing up at Starplex tonight?? I was hoping he was gonna stay for my game ;)

Reply #61689 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Show Reesy's top 10 elbows to the face on the big screen.

Reply #61709 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

may be the dunk on Anstey back in the 2001 semis??

Reply #61750 | Report this post

BLAZER  
Years ago

would you include highlights from his MVP finals bout against Adelaide? I know this is wrong, but he has found his place with the club and the city of Adelaide since then.

Reply #61781 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

issac can you ask phil not to play the big fella on friday so we can celabrate his 500th the way it should be done, to play it at the gong u will have to wake the spectators up just to let them know.

Reply #61810 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:26 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754