ShutUp!
Years ago

Atlanta Hawks - Shooting % Today!

Hawks are leading Knicks 110/95 with 5.03 to play.

Harrington 35 & Johnson 32 points. Al is 6/6 and Joe 6/7 on 3's. Team is 12/15, that's 80%!!!
Excellent shooting & I'm guessing some pretty average defence by Knicks (what a surprise that is!)

Topic #5484 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Seems to me that the Hawks are starting to work things out a bit, they have been putting some good W's on the board. Maybe a bit of confidence is starting to rub off on the team.

Reply #62174 | Report this post

tanner  
Years ago

yes...

Reply #62195 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

yes boys. the hawks will be fine. i am panicing abit about who they are planning to trade al harrington for.

Reply #62207 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A few more games like this and the Atlanta Hawks might have to be the official NBA team of Hoops SA. All thanks to cheeze!

Reply #62224 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

This is officially the first Atlanta Hawks thread NOT started by cheezeburger. U gotta remember they were playing New York man, they couldnt have done that against anyone else. Crawfords shooting was amazing aswell, i dno what he finished on but he had 7-7 from the field and 4-4 3pointers and 3-3 from the stripe at one stage.

Reply #62229 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

If we follow history Cheeze they wil probably trade Al for a lemon and end up in a worse position come seasons end!

Reply #62245 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

well surely management can see we need a pg.

Reply #62248 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

'well surely management can see we need a pg.'
Why didnt they see that on draft day - Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Raymond Felton....

Reply #62275 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Look at Marvin Williams, a waste! Makes me wonder how Bogut would be going if he went to the hawks? Surely more than 3 or 4 shots per game!

Maybe averaging 12-9?

Sorry to sway a tad off topic!

Reply #62276 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Maybe he'd average even more, like 15 and 10.

Reply #62281 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

don't think they will trade Al until the Feburary trade deadline.

I don't really see the Artest/Harrington thing working or going down unless Atlanta does a Sheed thing with Artest and keeps him for one game and then trades him again for more pieces.

The 2006 draft is actually pretty good for PG, Gibson, Rondo, Collins, all which could all go in the Top 10. Whilst none of them are a Chris Paul, they are all handy PG's.

Hawks should take Aldridge with their 1st pick (regardless if it's the 1st, 2nd, 3rd whatever) and then trade Harrington to whoever picks either Gibson/Rondo (i'd go with Gibson) and fillers/future picks (hawks owe Suns a few first rounders). Remember in 2006 the Hawks should also get Andersen from Europe to help fill in the Centre possie.

Something to dribble about Cheeze,

PG: Gibson/Lue
SG: JJ/Salim/Childress
SF: J Smith/Marvin
PF: Aldridge/Marvin/Batista
C: Zaza/Andersen

Then in 2007 they go into the Greg Oden sweepstake.

Reply #62282 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

i would go through another horror season just to grab greg oden.

Reply #62286 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Those damn Hawks just beat the Nuggets in OT. On a 2 game win streak and 4-6 in the last 10.

Reply #62303 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

they did to

Reply #62351 | Report this post

Dominique  
Years ago

Watch the game. The Hawks are fun to watch. Lots of dunks for them and against them. They should keep Harrington. Try and trade Marvin Williams.

Reply #62391 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

hawks just got another win against philly even with AI scoring 53. as a team we shot 54%. joe johnson is in a rich vein of form right now.

Reply #63149 | Report this post

Years ago

That's an achievement considering Iverson IS one of the best guards in the league, probably in the top 3. Yes Joe Johnson is in terrific form. Shame he is in the East this year lol.

Reply #63162 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:17 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754