Anonymous
Years ago

Div 1 finals...

What time and where are the div 1 finals this week?

Topic #5498 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

6.30 @ Wayville tues night South v Norwood (go panthers!!)

Reply #62332 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Mens are at 6:30pm at Wayville..

Reply #62333 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Are the Div 2s on the same night and venue? If so what time? Thanks.

Reply #62337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would doubt it - won't some players be playing in both games?? Be a tough ask.

Reply #62342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MONDAY DIVISION THREE
MEN - 18:30 Wayville Norwood Flames v North Adelaide
WOMEN - 20:00 Way 1 Norwood Flames v University of SA

TUESDAY DIVISION ONE
MEN - 18:30 Wayville Norwood Flames v South Adelaide
WOMEN - 20:00 Wayville North Adelaide v Norwood Flames
TUESDAY DIVISION FIVE
MEN - 18:30 Wayville 2 Southern Tigers 1 v West Adelaide
WOMEN - 20:00 Wayville 2 North Adelaide 1 v Sturt Sabres

WEDNESDAY DIVISION TWO
MEN - 19:30 Way 1 South Adelaide v Norwood Flames
WOMEN - 21:00 Way 1 Norwood Flames v West Adelaide
WEDNESDAY DIVISION FOUR
MEN - 18:30 Wayville 2 Southern Tigers 1 v Forestville Eagles 1
WOMEN - 20:00 Wayville 2 Western Magic v North Adelaide

Reply #62344 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

The division two final is on the Wednesday.
Again, I would like to know how all year most games have been played at the Dome, including the semi finals last week, yet when it is time for the Grand Final we decide to have it played at Wayville! Have any games been played at Wayville this season??? Is this the work of Forestville and Mr Sweeney to raise some more money to accomodate Pero coming back to play for the eagles??? He is in Australia again!!!

Reply #62345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or maybe it costs BasketballSA a LOTS less to have Wayville open the it does to have the Dome open. Not like they'll get 5,000 to the game so there'd be some pretty empty seats.

Oh and the courts at Wayville are better to play on anyway, I'd be rather happy with the move ... Good Work Sweens!

Reply #62346 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

to panther i feel your negitivity towards SA basketball maybe due to you failing as a player at a few clubs. would this be true ?

Reply #62348 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Ummm, yer that would be it! Can I ask which club I have failed at???

Reply #62350 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

should i say the panthers????? and the bulldogs???

Reply #62353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe, Panther, the question should be... which club(s) have you succeeded at?

Reply #62356 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

i like the way your thinking "Anonymous"

Reply #62357 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

he's succeeded probably a lot more than you two you morons. I play with the man and let me tell you he would be the first (OK, maybe scans first) or at worst 2nd player that I've played with to go into battle.
In response to you anonymous, try South Adelaide, West Adelaide and Mt Gambier that I can think of. Some morons look at stats, others look at the energy, defense, hustle and T.E.A.M. attitude players bring to a team, as well as intimidating the crap out of some opposition players, and Panther brings all of those as much as anyone in the league.
Once again, you morons

Reply #62361 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Gee Panther, it seems you must have left 2 people off your Xmas card list. It is pretty brave to sledge from behind an alias

Reply #62373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lockstock - if you were that passionate about the man...

you'd have said Noarlunga/Southern.

Reply #62399 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

I think you will find that Panther also played for Norwood for a short period.

So it should be a good game against his former team tonight.

Reply #62405 | Report this post

opposition leader  
Years ago

CAnt we all just get along...

Reply #62408 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

To all of my adoring fans... Out of 9 years at senior level, my team has only missed out on finals twice, that being the last two at South. I have won one grand final, lost one grand final and every other year at least played Semi finals. But one can not gauge a teams performance by one player himself, so to be honest how can what I do on the court solely be the cause to my team making the finals, even Mike couldn't win one without the team around him!
It's always brave to have a go at someone when you remain anonymous, so if you want to sledge at least have the nuts to put your name next to it!
And BB's baby, if I remember rightly, both the Bulldogs and the Cougars won grand finals when I played for them! How many did you win with the roos??? ya wanna be footballer!

Reply #62431 | Report this post

charlie  
Years ago

i love you panther. good luck tonight. keep on keeping on. is it true that pilks is going away? will agel stay for the season?

Reply #62433 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

so much emotion on this page Panther i didnt realise that your mum was an alias on this web site to (lockstock). I do apploigise for upsetting the panther fan club but do realise i played with the man to for quite a few years so keep smiling guys and if your "g" string is to tight then put it on the right way.

Reply #62434 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

charlie pilks is mos def going away to england to play in late jan - i 'witnessed' his passport application - and agel will stay.

Reply #62451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood 74 South 50, game delayed 1.13 from time for about 30 minutes to allow Steve Williams to be taken to hospital in ambulance. Went to block Lampshire and came down flat on his back.

Reply #62516 | Report this post

Sidney Deane  
Years ago

BBs Baby, stay off the mothers and I will stay off yours!

Reply #62812 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

thats great early 90s trash talk i havent heard that in years. i cant believe thats the best you could come up with i suggest you re-hire 'white men cant jump' and get back to me

Reply #62824 | Report this post

Frank The Tank  
Years ago

2BBs Baby you where a super star back in the hay day what happen to you?

Reply #62834 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

i started eating to many pies with a team mate of mine he was the starting centre and i was realy keen to be like him unfortunatley i suceeded

Reply #62872 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

BBs Baby you were the best player I have ever seen...in warm ups!

Reply #62888 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

c,mon Panther your selling your self short i do remember you attempting to do the odd dunk here and there not that well but you did try

Reply #62896 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

lol, this is good stuff

Reply #62901 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754