cheezebuger
Years ago

Artest to Atlanta?

artest has been strongly linked to the hawks for al harrington.

how will each player fit in with there team if the trade goes down?

Topic #5502 | Report this topic

Tyler  
Years ago

I think this would work well for Indiana. Harrington is playing well in a poor side. I dont think Artest will go to NY. Thomas wouldnt be dumb enough to trade his young guys for Artest. Personally, I dont see a trade happening. I think he will be on the Inactive list for the season.

Reply #62355 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Stein on ESPN is saying Lakers.

Reply #62360 | Report this post

Tyler  
Years ago

if he wants to be more involved in the offence as he says he does, he wont want to go to the lakers with kobe

Reply #62365 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

After Lamar's performance against Houston today.......i would gladly take Artest

Odom is too inconsistent

Reply #62367 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Fez, Lamar is the only person that will actually hit the boards for the Lakers, he's to valuable too trade away for a swingman. Don't try and tell me that Walton, Mihm and co can compare to Lamar on the glass

Apart from Lamar the Lakers have no one that the Pacers would touch except Kobe and the Hawks will win the championship before that happens.

I don't see Harrington being traded for Artest. The hawks are on a roll, chemistry and confidence is starting to build. The Hawks are now interested in resigning Al. I'm actually feeling a three team trade, something along the lines of:

Denver sending Earl Watson and Nene to Atlanta, Atlanta sending Harrington to the Hawks, and Denver getting Ron-Ron. Win-Win-Win for all teams if you ask me.

Reply #62370 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Stupid idiot, should be Atlanta sending Harrington to the Pacers.

Isaac, you need to add an 'opps I co*(ed up button' so I can edit my posts.

Reply #62371 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

True....he is our best rebounder, but......look at his stats today

almost 29 minutes, for 7 reb, 1 Ass, 5 T/O, 1 Foul, 3 pts on 1-5 FG and 1-2 FT

As a Lakers Fan......im saying Lamar Odom is over-rated

I would rather start Walton ahead of him if he is going to put numbers like that up each nights

5 Shots for the game from your No2 Option is shocking, and it didnt come on a night where Kobe took 30+ shots either

I wouldnt be surprised if the Lakers deal him soon

Reply #62382 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Considering he is your 'point forward' those number suck, especially the assist number in the triangle.

Unless it's for a premier PF or C I can't see Lamar being moved for a swingman.

Could try and bluff the Pacers and give up Kwame, George, Stan, an autographed Magic jersey and a kiss from Jennie Buss for Artest. Isiah would do it........

Reply #62385 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:35 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754