njh
Years ago

*Video: Farley Dunk from Edge of the Keyway*

Here is footage of Willie's dunk against Wollongong last week.

Takes off from the edge of the keyway.

**Be patient while it loads, takes about a minute...

Willie Farley dunk

Topic #5504 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Forget the dunk. The guy walking down the stairs with food etc didn't even look up! ;-)

Reply #62376 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Great move from Farley and good camera angle for the crossover. Worth downloading!

Reply #62394 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Hi there

Can someone with more computer knowledge than me help me out on this one as I would love to see this dunk - everything loads fine but I can only hear the clip and not receive any picture.

Anyone know why this might be and what I can do so I can see the dunk as well?!

Thanks

Reply #62407 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The codec used to compress the video is DX50, so you will need DivX 5 if you don't already have it (you just want the Play Bundle only). The reason you can hear the audio is that it's standard MP3/MPEG-1. There's a program called GSpot that you can use to find out what codecs might be required for video files - free and useful.

Reply #62409 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Thanks Issac - I downloaded it and works a treat now.

Reply #62428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would be good to see him take it too the basket like that a bit more, he doesnt do it often enough these days

Reply #62444 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

" Would be good to see him take it too the basket like that a bit more, he doesnt do it often enough these days " - Anonymous (62444)

No joke ! Best post of the day IMO.

Willie needs to be less selfish with his shot selection, by that i mean, stop 'settling' for the contested fade away 3 pointer and play some agressive to the hoop style he is capable of!

Reply #62491 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Thanks for the Clip NJH

Reply #62535 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754