Skyhook
Years ago

Nash Returns to Hobart

Article on NBL site

Ha ha , i swear no-one outside Adelaide knows who any of the sixers are !!

(Brad Hill pictured)

(Mod: Changing the theme of the topic to focus on Nash.)

Topic #5521 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Looks like it's been fixed...

Anyway, back to the article:

It will feel a little strange when I run out against the Tigers," Nash told The Australian's Peter Kogoy.

"I think Melbourne's David Stiff will feel the same. We played together in Hobart and for a couple years we were team-mates in Adelaide."
Tucker is out and Mottram will likely play despite a bit of an injury. Can the Sixers get the unlikely win on the road?

Reply #62553 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Thanks for adding the link Isaac - i still dont know how to do it properly!!

Yeah , I sent them an e-mail, pointing out that anyone outside of Adelaide wouldnt know the difference b/n Brad and Mark Nash.

I also said it was a laugh, considering the two look nothing alike and they have player photos to refer to - who posts these things on NBL.com anyway ? Blind freddy ?

Good to see him get some write-ups after such a horrible last year.

Reply #62561 | Report this post

dr dre  
Years ago

thats not brad hill pictured

Reply #62635 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yeah dre coz they changed it.

Reply #62641 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754