skip
Years ago

Basketball Cards

Ive got myself a full adelaide 36ers team set of 1992 Futera Basketball Cards in mint condition.
It includes Mark Bradke, Mark Davis, Mike McKay, Butch Hays, Brett Wheeler, Don Shipway (Coach) and also a Brett Maher Rookie Card.
Would these be worth anything?

Topic #5543 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

bout $6 - $8

last set i sold of them went for $7 on ebay,

key is do you have the 3 stickers that came with the set

Cheers,

Reply #62884 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

ive got 6 stickers with them.

Reply #62886 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

ok so logo , then nbl logo and futera sports card logo

with stickers best case round the $10 mark

suggestion list em on ebay

there where 6000 sets of the 92 36ers made and could only be purchased direct from futera as at the time the nbl license was with Stopps so the were not allowed to sell them in shops

Cheers

Reply #62897 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Does getting them signed increase or decrease the value?

Reply #62900 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

increase but not by much sold a set of them signed 6 months ago got $22 for it unfortunetly with signatures unless its accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity theres no way it can be proved its a real signature,

if it had a COA it would be worth $50+

Reply #62906 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Any possible way to arrange a COA?

Reply #62907 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Would you pay that much, personally I dont put alot of value on a signed 36ers basketball card.

I have a fairly large collection including the above set - unsigned and have no real desire to get them signed, maybe its just me.

Now if your talking about a jordan singlet signed or unsigned with COA than that's a different story.

Reply #62918 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Got the jordan singlet, wish i knew of a way to get it signed.....

Reply #62929 | Report this post

Loagz  
Years ago

use r gay wat a waste of time talkn bowt bball card woth 10 bux get a life losers, talkn bowt cards alone is gay

Reply #127534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no, two men having sex is gay, not collecting basketball cards. If you want to pay them out, do it properly...

Reply #127796 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754