Cuban Mark
Years ago

Trade Updates \ Rumours

If you do not have ESPN Insider the following is a good daily update on trade rumours. Some will already have but for other it may be good.

Best one I found was Ron Artest for Devon Harris & Josh Howard.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/FS/rumors

Topic #5545 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like the trade, Wally for Artest becuase without trying something different, the T-Wolves aren't going anywhere this season. I also would like to see Olowakandi shipped out, worst 1st draft pick in the NBA ever

Reply #62978 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

'I also would like to see Olowakandi shipped out, worst 1st draft pick in the NBA ever'

Even worse than Kwame Brown?

Reply #62986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hell yes!!!

Reply #63000 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

how can olowakandi be chipped if no one would want him. when his contract expires hes in troule because would any team want to pick him up? yeah and dont be duckheads and say the hawks want him.

Reply #63002 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

shipped*

Reply #63003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

someone will want him... even if he is cheap...

2002 was good with Ming
2004 Was MASSIVE! WADE,ANTHONY, JAMES
2003 Ginobili
2004 OKAFOR, HOWARD

Obviously many more huge talents although 2004 was great!

Reply #63005 | Report this post

Years ago

As has been shown ... a team will pick him up and he will probably fit into the style of play better than he has before.

Reply #63018 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

hawks going to draft Adam Morrison or Tiago Splitter in 2006. will end up getting Nene and Fred Jones in a 3 way trade with Denver and Indiana for harrington. Jones will be our pg and we will pick somewhere between 5-10 in 2006.

Reply #63020 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

thats what i have heard. the player i want at the hawks next season is Rajon Rondo. hes a pg from kentucky and played in the same high school team as josh smith.

he had 55 points and 17 assists in a game in a tournament in Europe for Oak Hill Academy. He also set the school record at Oak hill with 27 assist then followed that performance up by breaking his own record with 31 assist game.

Reply #63022 | Report this post

Kenny Walker  
Years ago

He also stunk it up in last years NCAA Tournament.

Reply #63121 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Leave Splitter alone, I wouldn't trust another Euro after the Orlando/Vazqueaz issue. Hawks should be praying they get either 1 or 2 and the opportunity to land Aldridge.

Cheeze, why would they select Morrison, he's a SG. Don't you think they already have enough SG on the squad????

Reply #63128 | Report this post

Years ago

Yeah i would have thought Joe Johnson would have been enough

Reply #63137 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

we only have 1 sg TR.

Reply #63141 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Cheeze, leave the SG position to free agency. Your lads are starting to click and if they can rattle of some more wins they could starting appealing to some decent free agents. Who wouldn't want to party with Michael Vick in Atlanta????

There are numerous players that can swing from the SG/SG/PG position on the roster. Use your draft pick (that's if the Hawks still have it) for your greatest need, the PG position. The Centre position will look after itself with some help in Andersen next season, and using Harrington as the tradebait and land a half decent PF/C. Must admit, Zaza has been a awesome pick up and only costing $4 mill a year for the next 4. Bargin!!!!

Reply #63159 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Zaza would go close to most improved so far? along with mehmet okur?

Reply #63169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:37 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754