dolphin
Years ago

U20 mens

hey as i haven't been home for a year, what are the 20 mens comp looking like?? what are the teams to beat etc?? and also, how is southern doing?? cheers.

Topic #5572 | Report this topic

Bosco  
Years ago

North Adelaide still dominating the competition, West Adeladide have improved slightly and after that the comp is fairly lame. Rockets will win the lot again

Reply #62968 | Report this post

dolphin  
Years ago

damn, coz this is the age group when everyone just isn't interested anymore huh?? so i am assuming a lot of the North boys have stayed or what. what's the southern team looking like...who's in it??

Reply #63009 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

southern r very average. north and west teams to beat, west on top atm as they knocked of north. After that norwood r 3rd with a good all round team if they get everyone out, then its woodville who have had only 5 or 6 players for the last few games for different reasons. then after that prolly forestville but there is a bit of day light to them i think. there on u dont really need to worry bout. but as always with 20's it all depends on if you get your full team or not out to the game that will determin the result.

Reply #63132 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Wait until State Champs, when all teams are full strength.

Reply #63133 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Funny that you only make excuses for Woodville there Take Luck.

Reply #63596 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:52 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754