Anonymous
Years ago

NBA xmas double header

does anyone know what is happening about the double header advertised for christmas day on espn. i cant see it on the listings

Topic #5581 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

I think your talking about the Pistons v Spurs and Lakers V Heat. Thats actually on the ABC in the states and ESPN just has advertising for it to be on ABC not ESPN. So unfortunately we will not be watching.

Reply #63165 | Report this post

Years ago

That sucks because the Spurs / Pistons game should be a bottler.

Reply #63174 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

So would the Lakers and the Heat.....Both Similar records, Kobe V Shaq, Riley V Jackson.......it will be a good contest

Reply #63180 | Report this post

Years ago

It has a lot of hype to it i guess when you put it like that Fez.

Reply #63185 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Kobe Vs Shaq is the most overblown thing. Sure they had their feud and they are playing against each other, but its not as if they will be playing on each other or anything like that. i think kobe vs d-wade will be very very interesting.

Reply #63196 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:35 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754