Anonymous
Years ago

Will NG come back to Sixers soon???

I know he quit due to medical degree but is darren ng going to come back?

He said he would only be out for 1 season...

Is he coming back and if so, WHEN???

Or may he NEVER come back???

He was a SUPERSTAR youngster!

and... will there be a basketball show on FTA soon???

C'MON I WANT A SHOW ON FTA!!!

Topic #5592 | Report this topic

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

What player in the roster will he replace if he was to come back to the Sixers program? Hill or Maher or will they replace will Farley as the import selection? Darren Ng would only be the 4th guard in the roster and Hill is only getting 5-10 mins a game. 2 players would be the logical selection if Darren Ng was offered a contract for season 2006-07 and that would be Nick Harbour or Mark Nash.

If Paul Rees retires (wants one more year) the Sixer would need to replace him with a centre and Homes and Forman would be required player and would only leave on there own accord (contract status is unknown)

Reply #63263 | Report this post

Bob Knight  
Years ago

NG has game but Dixy is the man to rescue the Sixers. Qualify him for finals then give him the ball in the clutch and clear out for him to execute some old school Kevin McHale up and under moves.

Dixy for PM!!

Reply #63286 | Report this post

JJ  
Years ago

Bob, what the hell do you know? You always pump up Dixy...it sounds like you may very well be Dixy posting under an alias?!?

P.S. love those chicken wings and hedgehog cake!!!

Reply #63289 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

only way I see Darren fitting back into the sixers is as part of the medical team. Pity as he seems like a great guy with very good work ethic but to me he just isnt quite up to whats needed in the NBL

Reply #63291 | Report this post

Bob Knight  
Years ago

JJ you're luggage!!

Reply #63308 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Anon......are you for real Darren Ng a superstar

Come on.....the Kid was going to be a roleplayer and thats it

Come on and relieve Brett Maher while he takes a spell

He was never going to be more than a 15 minute player

Reply #63309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He gets points and can play!

Did better than Hill by FAR

and he's young!

Reply #63317 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Ng will never suit up for an NBL team again. Far more money to be made in the medical game.

Reply #63327 | Report this post

WOW  
Years ago

Dix couldnt even handle Matt Elder come on now!!! Elder tore Dix and the eagles a new you know what!!!

Reply #63328 | Report this post

Bob Knight  
Years ago

Reply #63464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now Bob! I am sure thats not Ng and obviously with your studies over, you have way too much mischief time on your hands!

Reply #63493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's jason dix got anything to do with NG?

However i just have to admit thtb jd is the greatest player playing for the greatest club in the league.

You can't beat the eagles!

Womens championship 2005
Men and womens championship in 2004

Past 2 yrs have been DOMINANCE!

Reply #63537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok Anon (63537) we all know it has been hot the last couple of days . Maybe time for you to take a cold shower.

PS maybe your statement re the eagles needs a modification . Seems like the junior teams are not living up to our statement.

Reply #63540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'our' ??? You go for the eagles?
Plus, how do you 'edit' your post???

I won't do it but i don't know how...

go eagles!

Reply #63549 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:05 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754