Anonymous
Years ago

Why the sixers are down

Want an explanation?

Confidence is down, leadership is down...

FARLEY hasn't been up to scratch recently but has been getting okay points.

We saw an 'old' farley style match when the sixers went down to the tigers at hobart. 6 from 6 in 1 quarter! Silky, smooth moves!

He has been quite, not getting the crowd into it as much but has been doing other things. he is doing more layups rather than dunks, passing more abit like Maher.
We don't need another maher! We want the willie that gets the crowd into it, dunks the ball, goes for more of his trademark threes!

He is NOT charles thomas. So i hope he doesn't try to be the complete opposite.

CT was doing to many tricks that didn't work, hogging the ball too much, only the odd good 'import' like game.

Farley is a superstar, a crowd pleaser, does silky, smooth moves that would either make the crowd go wild or shut up pending on where he is playing (home or away)

Farley makes right choices.

Farley is being to 'un-selfish' knowing that adelaide players are never selfish, i think that farley is good enough to go for tough threes and shoot shots others maybe aren't allowed. Maher is a great player to shoot at it but we don't need 2 of them.

Cut Farley? YOU try to bring the sixers a championship first year, make the crowd love you, make the dome the loudest venue in the nbl, come runner-up MVP, runner up in scoring, but not being selfish. 8/10 of the NBL's imports would be worse than him...

Give Farley a break!

His back, then the sixers are back!

To sum this up, Farley, although going into the good, unselfish direction, we don't want that.

Topic #5663 | Report this topic

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

wrong

Reply #63962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

right

Reply #63964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon #5663 is right

undersizedpf is wrong

Reply #63965 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

anon is just a farley fanboy who thinks that willie should just shoot everything and hotdog on every play. this is basketball not And1

Reply #63967 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

undersised pf farley is no and1 baller he cant drive to the hoop!

Reply #63972 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

lol i dont know bout that, maybe hes too lazy

Reply #63974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah like you know basketball!

upf, farley can play, maher can play, rychart can play

upf, you just EXPECT too much!
Farley could thrash you anyday so stop complaining.

Farley isn't my fav player!
Maher is!

You are too selfish

Reply #63975 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

lol listen to that kleenek tissues. ofcourse farley would beat me, thats why where wasting most of our salary cap on him. and maher is also my favorite player. and dusty is awesome. but i understand ude rather see a dunk than a championship

Reply #63976 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

lol listen to that kleenek tissues. ofcourse farley would beat me, thats why where wasting most of our salary cap on him. and maher is also my favorite player. and dusty is awesome. but i understand ude rather see a dunk than a championship

Reply #63977 | Report this post

BLAZER  
Years ago

big call cheezeburger...look at the attention he recieves, could you drive againsts the bumps and knocks he takes game in game out?

Reply #63979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'd love to see a dunk and it would be awesome to see a championship

but the sixers woes to not lie in Farley's hands.

Reply #63981 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

well i reckon itd be AWESOME to see a dunk but id LOVE to see a championship. im not soley placing the blame on farley but i think hes part of a issue, which ultimately comes down to money for player value

Reply #63985 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

oi Blazer, so your saying thats whats stopping him from driving. thats the life of a pg or sg. in the nba players get paid million sto drive to the hoop eg tony parker steve nash and many more.terrible comment blazer

Reply #63989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are down because of the navy seals!!!!

Reply #64003 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Oh Gosh, Anything else we can blame on us? Global Warming maybe?

Reply #64017 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Maybe you Seals should not go to one game, and then all the Navy Seal-Haters can see how much noise and support there is(which won't be alot) and maybe they'll see that you guys bring a lot of atmosphere, and your great for the game.

Reply #64018 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Dusty wins for getting the job done at the end of the day.

Willie wins for getting the crowd involved and putting bums on seats.

Bottom line......Dusty simply because he is more consistent. I hate Willies 4-17 games!

Reply #64022 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

That last comment was meant to be in the Dusty or Willie debate.....

Reply #64027 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

That last comment was meant to be in the Dusty or Willie debate.....

Reply #64028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the debate is over Kriss

Reply #64031 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Its not JUST willies fault, but he is certainly part of the problem, when he looks disinterested it brings the whole team down. He is meant to be a leader, start acting like one.

Reply #64080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that is true

Reply #64126 | Report this post

BLAZER  
Years ago

cheezeburger, I didn't say that was stopping him from driving, I'm sure you'd know how difficult it is to get past 1 player then confront the center...at the same time run into a team mate who isn't providing enough space for you.

As mentioned by others you can't put the blame onto one or two players, the team is not performing. Individual form can sometimes be heavily influenced by the teams performance, Willie and dusty are still puting up decent numbers but many others are not providing the consistency required for better team cohesion on court.

Reply #64136 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:18 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754