Sawmeinhalf
Years ago

Sixers merchandise

I just had a quick peruse of the Sixers website, but couldn't see any links to buy merchandise. I'm looking to buy a small Sixers Jersey for a young child. Anyone know where I can get one?

Topic #5687 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Bali

Reply #64301 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Sawme - you asked the right question at the right time! I went to harbour town yesterday for the first time and went into a discount sports clothing store called 'Sports Saver' and they have original, champion merchandise all currently half price. All Sixers singlets are $35 instead of $70 - I didn't look to see how much shorts were.

I picked myself up a t-shirt for $15 (adult sizes only, but they have cuts for both male and female - girls get a choice of white or blue). They also have official AFL merchandise and car brands etc.

Awesome stuff - get down there!

Reply #64302 | Report this post

Sawmeinhalf  
Years ago

Nice one Cavalo. That sounds much cheaper than heading to Bali. Thanks for that!

Do you know if they have small ones for young kids?

Reply #64304 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

They are the uniforms from last year, hence the cheap price. Also when I looked at the jerseys many had manufacturing faults.

The only place I've seen small tops for children is at the powerhouse on game night.

Sports power at TTP may possibly have some in stock however. It's a basketball focused store.

Reply #64312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rebel sport in the Myer centre have kids 6ers Jerseys, they start from size 2!

Reply #64314 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

When I was at Elizabeth Shopping Centre before xmas I saw a good range of singlets and tshirts (adults and kids) in Rebel Sports Store

Reply #64631 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:43 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754