Thomo
Years ago

Intersting Info on Dustys future ?

Hey guys and gals thought i would post this sentance that i read on dusty's blogs from his site

"Little over a month of ball left in the 2005/2006 season. can't wait to come home and be in the USA for the first time more than a month in 2 years. Have to pack up all my shit this time around since I dont know if I am coming back to Adelaide but time will tell. Happy New Year ! Bring on 2006!"

i have to say if dusty is the import we get rid of i believe we are making a big mistake even on a shit night hes nearly doubling the output of farley atm.

anyway time will tell i guess

Topic #5696 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

He is a very underrated player. Sounds like he misses home a lot. Lets hope he stays.

Reply #64434 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

i think he misses being paid what he is worth. I think he seems to think he is getting shafted on his contract which may be true. Sad to see.

Reply #64450 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

people may need to buy more game worn shoes off of his web site so he stays.

Reply #64470 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Blue collar workers make a team

Reply #64471 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

he wants to stay infact speaking with the guy he loves it here and will not play for another NBL side other then adelaide remember him saying somewhere that retirement my not be out of the question if he doesnt play for adelaide.

his lifes just not basketball he wants to achieve so much more academically as well

Reply #64496 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I think he will play for any other team if they can pay him what he is worth! It sounds like things are paning out here and the 36ers want him to take a major cut. I wouldnt stay either if i was him.. There is more to life than playing basketball

Reply #64519 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754