steve nash - unbelievable

steve nash 19 assists today. that's 41 in 2 games.

MVP?

Topic #5700 | Report this topic

52-Cans  
Years ago

Steve Nash's MVP was a one off, he won't win one again.

Reply #64461 | Report this post

I know you're upset that kobe is having a bad year (oh and he can't hold up a franchise by himself) but don't be hating on Nash.

Reply #64463 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Dude..... Nash is one of my fav players man, but it's true, he won't win it again if he puts up similair numbers, even if he deserves it or not.

And I like Kobe? :S

Reply #64464 | Report this post

who knows if you don't like kobe or not

he's playing unbelievably well without their star centre/pf/whatever amare is, so when he comes back he's bound to play even better. i don't see why he can't be another legit chance of an MVP again

Reply #64466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kobe and smush combined for 12/12 threes today!

Reply #64467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

steve nash was mvp in a year where the best 2 teams didnt have a standout player...they were teams....his team had a sick record but that just reflected their talent last year...steve nash wont win another mvp

Reply #64469 | Report this post

nash is a king - i remeber him playing for canada in the sydney olypics and schooling the boomers.

all i can say is dallas must be hurting losing him.

he is one crazy assed player

Reply #64477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he played at the powerhouse once

Reply #64487 | Report this post

@ sexual jane reilly (#64477)

"all i can say is dallas must be hurting losing him".

dallas have a much better record without him. why would they be hurting. that quote confuses me :S

Reply #64502 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I think that he should get a serious thought about MVP, and if he doesn't win, than he should at least be All-NBA.
#64469, your saying Nash won it last year because all the other 'good teams' did not have a stand out player, well have you heard of Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Joe Johnson or Quentin Richardson?
Amare and Marion were all-stars, Amare was All-NBA 2nd team and Marion 3rd. I would say that would prove that PHX didn't just have one stand out player, and Nash didn't just do absolutley everything.

Reply #64546 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:57 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754