Isaac
Years ago

Sixers Quiz Night reminder - Jan 24

Just a reminder for the upcoming Sixers Quiz Night:

---

The Sixers are running a Quiz Night on Tuesday, 24 January 2006 @ 7.30 pm at the Distinctive Homes Dome's Apollo Restaurant.

Tickets are about as cheap as any quiz night I've ever seen: $50 for table of 10.

Bring your own nibbles and the bar will be open with cheap drinks (BYO drinks not permitted).

Sixers players will be in attendance and there will be some great prizes on offer.

To book a table contact the Distinctive Homes Dome during office hours on 8444 6444 or see the Supporters Group on game nights.

Topic #5717 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone been to this before? Are the questions just basketball related or general knowledge? I would presume even if it is general knowledge there would be a few bb questions in there.

Reply #65710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone?

Reply #66282 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Im going, but I have no idea the types of questions there will be.

Reply #66368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes questions are general knowledge with a few basketball questions thrown in.

Hope to see everyone there

Reply #66369 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have a table booked too.

Reply #66376 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

The Seals have assembled what I belive to be quite a strong team. A very good mix of people.
We have been in training with regular games of 80's Trival Pursuit.

Reply #66399 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:52 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754