Anonymous
Years ago

Andy Caldecott RIP

For those that may not be following the Dakar rally, SA's Andy Caldicott had a fall and broke his neck passing away instantly over night. Caldicott was from Keith. RIP and thoughts to his family.

Topic #5727 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

More news.

Wow. Not good. Will be a big story in the South East. He wasn't going to ride in this year's rally until he was picked up in the very last minute.

Reply #64726 | Report this post

Bigcountry  
Years ago

Andy will be sorley missed in these parts our thoughts are with his family and all who knew him

R.I.P

Reply #64766 | Report this post

Bradley hintz  
Years ago

it is sad to see the passing of andy, such a great and freindly ledgend of the sport. condolences go out to andys family. you will not be forgotten Andy!

Reply #65557 | Report this post

pete (2stroke)  
Years ago

Well as true champions go Andy was amoung the worlds best in everything he has achieved, dakar was no exception it seems the terrain may have won this time my friend.
I attended andy`s funeral and watch as andy left for his next meeting with past champions and i am sure they will greet him as world class champ`s do R.I.P

Reply #67750 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:58 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754