Dr Bullshit
Years ago

NBA Fight - Allen vs Dooling

In the Seattle vs Orlando game today Ray Allen and Keyon Dooling got into a bit of a skuff. It involved an elbow from allen, then dooling tackling ray allen into the stands. Punches flew from there and it ended with both players being ejected. This is where the twist comes. Dooling, visibly enraged, tried to chase ray allen into the seattle locker room, when stopped by security and team managment, he kept yelling at allen. If you want to see is NBA highlihgts has it or this link here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=260111025

Topic #5756 | Report this topic

52-Cans  
Years ago

The funniest thing ever is when they both got ejected Dooling ran to the Seattle lockers to try and get Allen. I'd say they'll both get around 5 games suspension. Funny fight!

Reply #65184 | Report this post

Years ago

They should have just been allowed to go at it in the locker room lol

Reply #65187 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Funniest new t hing to the fight, when Dooling tackles Allen, look into the first row of the crowd, a spectator gets up and pretends to throw a punch to threaten, then Allen and Dooling exchange punches and he backs off like a chicken, hilarious!

Reply #65188 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I reckon 5+ games for both

After last years brawl in the Indy V Detroit game, im sure the NBA will make these 2 pay to show the rest of the players it wont be tolerated

Reply #65193 | Report this post

Years ago

Bring back the biff I say!

Reply #65206 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

D.Stern will be losing his greys and will be getting white hairs when he sees this.

6/10 for the fight but not a bad tackle

Reply #65225 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I think they will get at least 10 games each, maybe even more for Allen as it seems he connects on his 2 punches.

Reply #65250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #134249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #134250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #134251 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754