billo
Years ago

Bogut on fire at half time

At half time in the Bucks Bobcats match Bogut has played 20 minutes and is on 14 points (6 of 7 shooting), 9 boards, 4 assists, 2 steals and 0 turnovers. Those are outstanding numbers for a full match, if he can have a solid 2nd half he'd be looking good for match MVP.

For the record Bucks are up 55-42.

Topic #5770 | Report this topic

cLaRkY  
Years ago

The game is over... Bucks beat the Bobcats 103 - 102...

Final bnox scores aren't up will post Boguts stats when they are available

Reply #65365 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Bogut finished with...

41mins
18 points
17 rebounds
5 assists
2 steals
2 blocks
3 fouls

and 1 turnover

Not a bad effort!!

Reply #65366 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Bogut finishes with 18 (7/8 from field and 4/4 free throw), 17 boards, 5 assists, 2 blocks, 2 steals, 1 t/o and 3 fouls in 40 minutes. Massive game from the youngster.

Bucks escaped from jail again with TJ Ford scoring with 15 seconds remaining to put Bucks up by 1, phenomenal season with tight games for the Bucks.

Reply #65367 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

SNAP!!

Reply #65368 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Boguts Stats

40:57 minutes
7-8 FG
4-4 FT

18 pts, 17 reb, 5 ass, 2 st, 2 blks
1 TO & 3 Fls

Probably his best game so far i reckon

Reply #65369 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

LOL beat ya to it!!!

I dont feel the need to go into that much detail..... if people wanna know they can check for themselves at NBA.com

LOL

Reply #65370 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

very nice game!!

Reply #65371 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Just imagine how many points he would've ended up with if he took more than just 8 shots!

Reply #65372 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah those are great numbers, good on him.

Reply #65374 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Good to see him getting some quality minutes.

Reply #65378 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

Gerald Wallace:

21 points
15 rebounds (tying career high)
4 assists
4 blocks
8 steals (career, nba season & franchise tying high)

He's really carrying the injury depleted Bobcats and putting together a more than solid season....G-Dub thats ma boy!

Reply #65390 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Reply #65391 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

[Insert deliberate stats-padding comment here]: Oops, am still learning HTML and I doubled up on one of the pictures. Feel free to delete, Ed.

Reply #65392 | Report this post

rocketsplayer  
Years ago

all ive heard is bad reports on bogut and i couldnt realyy defend him as ive never watched one of his games but those stats alone say he is going to have a solid career in the NBA.

Reply #65405 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

all u have heard is bad reports, sorry where are these bad reports ?
all ive heard is he is doing well

Reply #65493 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Yeah, where are these bad reports? The only reports are that he is technically sound, efficient and hard-working. Th only bad reports are about the system that gets him so few shots a game.

Reply #65588 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Could those be general news reports here in Australia? I have had a few people say to me something like "Oh, I thought he was a dickhead" based solely on his cocky pre-draft comments and how they were reported in the media. Those came when he had to stand up and differentiate himself from the white stiffs teams could assume he would join - he needed to guarantee himself that #1 spot, and did so.

It's probably worth spreading the news that he's doing well because it can only help Australian basketball.

Reply #65591 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Hell Yeah, the more aussie exposure to the NBA ultimately will filter down to australia and to grass roots level which is whats needed atm, bogut can do more to promote the league in australia then anyone else atm and the nbl should be tapping into it and using him,

Reply #65609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754