Years ago

Steve Nash - MVP again?

Steve Nash's numbers and TSNP are actually better than last season and you could say he's had a harder job to do to make this current Phoenix squad win than last year. Could he repeat as NBA MVP?

Topic #5789 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

Yes. Like you said, his numbers are up, and he and Matrix are doing are a great job without Amare on the floor.

Reply #65561 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

He is doing a terrific job, he prob won't get it though.

There is one stat about Nash I don't like, he is leading the league in turnovers per game with over 4.

Other than that he is just dominating

Reply #65564 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

why so many turnovers? couldnt be from other players swiping the ball from him could it, or would it be from him trying too many tricky passes and theyre getting picked off??

Reply #65567 | Report this post

of course he's going to get turnovers, he has the ball the majority of the time. I didn't hear anyone complaining when Magic Johnson led the league in turnovers in 1984. don't forget the fact he averaged 4 turnovers for his career. Nash is posting Magic like points and assists stats, so why shouldn't he be turning the ball over?

Reply #65605 | Report this post

Years ago

As a Suns fan one could only hope he gets MVP, he has had to lead a team without Amare Stoudemire, and Shawn Marion, Boris Diaw and Eddie House have given him magnificent support. Will he get MVP? One really can only hope so. He's gotten better year by year. Last time i checked he was second in the guards for Houston for the West.

Reply #65694 | Report this post

The Professor  
Years ago

Yeah he has had a stella season so far but I dont rekocn he will

Other stronger candidates are

Kobe
Chauncey Billups
Brand (If he fires again)
Dirk
AI

Miles ahead

Reply #66204 | Report this post

jamaal  
Years ago

hes gonna get it because hes good so wat if he gets turnovers i mean who doesnt hes good and thats all it is to it

Reply #72817 | Report this post

jamaal  
Years ago

hes gonna get it because hes good so wat if he gets turnovers i mean who doesnt hes good and thats all it is to it

Reply #72818 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:54 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754