Kate
Years ago

36ers vs Crows

Howdy everyone,
I was just wandering ifyou all think that the charity match will be sold out..if i come to the doors at about 1:30 will there be tickets to be bought do u think??
Very keen on coming, so would like to know if there will be tickets available at that time considering the main game stars at 3...Will there be a huge line up? Interested to hear from you all regarding this..Thanks
Kate

Topic #5796 | Report this topic

Kate  
Years ago

hello? help me please....

Reply #65665 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I would think it will be close to a sell out. I would just go to Venuetix and buy some now just to be safe.

Reply #65670 | Report this post

Kate  
Years ago

okay thanks! it costs more to do that but its better than not going...

I have been in contact with Dusty and he is willing to give me his playing jersey after the game, so i better make sure that i get a ticket to the game hey!

It will be a great game

Reply #65672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you'll be safe buying at the door at 1.30pm.

I dont think any games have been a sell out (would be nice if it was)

Reply #65674 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

You couldnt get any tickets off him as well?

Reply #65675 | Report this post

Kate  
Years ago

I could try, but thats being a bit greedy, poor Dusty...I will see...I just want to be at the game that's all!!!!! I love my 36ers

Reply #65680 | Report this post

Kate  
Years ago

Does anyone know...on Dustys website it says his birthday is 11.9.1978, which would make him 27..28 later this year...but on the sixers website it has him as 29.1.1980 which makes him only 25..and it says on sixers website he is only 197cms tall, which is crap!! he is 201!! Do you know what the real birth date is???

Reply #65681 | Report this post

Kate  
Years ago

make that 11.8.1978 not 11.9.1978!!

Reply #65682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if you're such good mates with him why don't you ask him yourself

Reply #65685 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

sell out ? cant remember last one being hope it as money is going to a very worthy cause

Reply #65695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think if you actually read Dustys own email on the subject on his website posted only 8 days ago you would see he wrote

"My birthday is August 11th, 1978."

It would be greedy to get free tickets for the game seeing as it is for the Hudson Maher foundation. that would be like parking in a disabled car park ... wrong!!

Reply #65708 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

yer, i dont think it would sel out, they usually get deacent croweds for the crows/sixers games tho, try to get ther early to watch the old guys try to remember how to play ball.

Reply #65812 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Whats the top score a crow has scored in a game

Reply #66085 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754