Thomo
Years ago

Get Your Buts there

Heya Peeps.

in light of whats happened this last week, lets get behind our team and show them how much we appreciate them,

SO GET YOUR BUTS THERE lets make this the Biggest Crowd HELL lets make it a Sell out, Lets turn the Heat up in the DOME and get behind our team when they need it most

Put all your agendas aside and BE THERE

Topic #5859 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here Here

Reply #66625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'll be there, but can you really expect people to wait in the heat for tickets or even to get in.

it's gonna be hot, in the shade it'll be hot in direct sunlight it'll be worthy of sun stroke.

Reply #66626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ask yourself is the sport you love worth it. We need to show our support now more than ever. Go Sixers!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply #66627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if you get there early (like an hour before the game) you wont have to wait at all, anyone thought of that?

Reply #66629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get there at 5:15 and be there to supports the Fellas too.

Reply #66630 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

yes get there one and all, let show all and sundry our support for not only the sixers and fellas but for basketball in general theres no better way to show basketball is still alive in this state then sell out or biggest spectacle

Reply #66631 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Anyone ever heard of venutix?
You can buy tickets today if your not lazy!
Keep out the heat!

Reply #66635 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Mix Master - Are you sure? Last time I tried to purchase tickets on game day through venue tix I was unable to, they informed me to buy at the door?!

Reply #66638 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thomo lets all be there but today its not the day to "turn up the heat". Its going to be 42 degrees.

Reply #66642 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

ok i know getting carried away but you know what i mean let turn up the aircon and GET TO THE GAME

Reply #66644 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Well buy your tickets on friday,get to the game! sorry DJ my mistake.

Reply #66646 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

lol no probs, I raised this question once before about is the Dome the only place that struggles to get people through the gates (ie walk ups?) it seems to be a real issue, what should be done to fix this, what is the problem, is the system to slow, the people in the booths, how can it be that hard?

Reply #66656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most other places, ie the AFL people already have their tickets or are just picking the tickets up and no money is changing hands. They also have a lot more than 2 booths operating.

Reply #66657 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

"Most other places, ie the AFL people already have their tickets or are just picking the tickets up and no money is changing hands. They also have a lot more than 2 booths operating."

that might be the case for the crows and power, but in melbourne the majority of the crowd is walkup, warranted they have a lot more booths opening but they have a lot more people to get into the game.

Perhaps some decent signage for seat position and cost should be up prior to getting to the booth so people already have decided where they want to sit and what price to pay?

Reply #66709 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:24 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754