Ray
Years ago

Dave Ingam - NBL Head Coach... NO

Perth made a great move by firing ingham. He's a snake in the grass and rumour has it he was hunting for Fishers job through a few back channels. He is a poison as a coach and is more of a salesman that a coach. I have played for him before and he is not a winner, hasnt won in the past and that sums it up. any nbl program that would consider him would be crazy, just on paper alone he's not nbl material, he's hardly aba effective.
Well done wildcats, job well done and from a number of players on their squad - they were not disappointed with the move by hoffa.

Topic #5870 | Report this topic

tony blair  
Years ago

Guess he's not on your christmas card list then Ray?

Reply #66725 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

So Fisher is a better coach?

Reply #66729 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I like scott fisher, he doesnt "pussy foot around" sorry couldnt help myself.

Reply #66734 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Fisher seems to struggle to get a sentence out. He may have the knowledge but his effectiveness during timeouts doesn't compare to other NBL coaches. Don't know anything about Ingham except there are 2 different stories to who had the brains when he was assistant to Fisher.

Reply #66775 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

How can people say Ingham isn't better than Fisher? All Fisher seemed to do during games is get pissed off at the refs and throw things, while Dave seemed to run everything.
During the time-outs, Fisher would say something about how Perth were missing too many shots and not playing well, then Ingham would come in and set everything up.
Anyone who couldn't see how things worked over in Perth obviously haven't seen Perth at all while the two have been there.

Reply #66845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well fisher got them over the line tonight against a very depleted taipans line up

Reply #66854 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Fisher last year seemed hopelessly lost out there, this year he seems to be alot better, is he a good coach - i dont really know, you would need to play under him or be able to witness his style more often than a few foxtel games and some match reports/forum chatter. However Ingham always seemed to know what he was doing, surely he would at least get an asst job somewhere else?

Reply #66862 | Report this post

Ray  
Years ago

Fisher isnt that great either, but as far as TEAM goes, ingham has no clue. I saw dave writing uop the plays etc... but they didt seem to get perth anywhere... players have to respect the coach, ingham has no carisma (spelling...) and couldnt motivate a thirsty dog to drink!

Reply #66879 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

charisma

Reply #66906 | Report this post

BIGFISH  
Years ago

Who is going to hire a ass coach who is not loyal?

Reply #66994 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:33 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754