Anonymous
Years ago

Whats happening with BSA?

i've been away, come back and apparently the whole board got sacked. I got told from someone high up. Then, wayne jackson comes in to consult. Also the goverment sent someone in to see how they can restructure everything. Also the people who dealt with the th loss of Harris Scarfe and saved them are helping the Sixers.

It's good that they are bringing people in to help. There going the right way.

ANYTHING else happening?

By the way i can CONFIRM it. All of it. Most would of been in The Advertiser.

Topic #5878 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

um... does anyone know how to edit out stuff because i might of said too much...

Reply #66791 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Everything you've said and more has been stated in the paper (front page, elsewhere) and discussed during the week. I'm pretty sure that you haven't "said too much"...

Reply #66794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good.

FRONTPAGE???

What have i missed???

i'm gone 10 days, all this happens and FRONT PAGE!

gees, when has this last happened?

2002 Grand Final???

Reply #66796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

more?

can you tell me?

Reply #66797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

read the other posts you will find everything there

do a little research of your own

Reply #66801 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

What did you say that you shouldn't have? I'm not sure if you are saying that you know more than the average Joe Blow or less???????? You are asking for info but then say you can confirm it????

Reply #66802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i said that i could confirm everything...

like have you heard about bringing in people from harris scarfe?

i have been away and i don't know what else has happened.

gees, just wondering...

Reply #66827 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

If you can confirm everything then don't you know what else has happened????? Wondering is fine, but do you know stuff or not? Do you want people to say whats happened so you can confirm it?

Reply #66839 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

66827, everything you've said has already been well and truly reported to the public. Jackson from the AFL, Carter from Ferrier Hodgson, etc.

Reply #66851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754