Am i Right?
Years ago

wats ur fav bball club??

mine would have to b sturt considering their history and overall dominence GO SABRES.

Topic #588 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

south coz im a south fan.

Reply #5545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

forestville altho i dont play
for but forestville hav some of the best abl players

Reply #5547 | Report this post

Hey : )  
Years ago

Southern Tigers Are the best!! Maybe they havent had a great season last season but we can only get better!!!

GO SOUTHERN TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #5553 | Report this post

Omar  
Years ago

Go the Mighty SOUTHERN TIGERS!!! Yes they need work, but when it comes to commitment and desire to be the best, this club has it!

Reply #5555 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

what a crap topic

Reply #5565 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

agreed

Reply #5583 | Report this post

hey ; )  
Years ago

This isint a crap subject!!! Do you play for the southern tigers omar??? GO THE TIGERS!!!!

Reply #5594 | Report this post

agreed  
Years ago

think about the facts.
top three clubs over state champs.

#1 North
#2 Sturt
#3 Forestville.

Either Sturt or Forestville, North are dirty players

Reply #5617 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Forestville all the way

Reply #5638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

definately forestville!!!

Reply #5647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fville, then north

Reply #5649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturt and forestville

Reply #5650 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

omg did someone say southern tigers hahaha wat u mean they can only get better well their is some truth considering u are one of the worst clubs their is i mean 2 clubs combined to make a couple good teams they will eventually fall apart but u gotta give credit were it is due and my credit goes to sturt and forestville because we both have such small locations and look at north adelaide and southern tigers and all i mean north have all of north adelaide and some with southern they have like all of the south but still sturt and forestville r doin something rite.

Reply #5660 | Report this post

Joe Shmoe  
Years ago

They can only get better because they cant sink any lower!!

Reply #6044 | Report this post

Mayhem  
Years ago

Yeh i agree southern would have to be the worst club in teh state.

GO WOODVILLE!!!!!!!!

Reply #6480 | Report this post

Mayhem  
Years ago

i would have to say if i didnt play for woodville forestville would deffinatly be my fav club

Reply #6482 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

this topic sucks....... might as well make the topic name 'which club do u play for'. ppl arent gonna say their favourite club is south if they play for sturt are they.

Reply #6532 | Report this post

Years ago

Shut up!

Who is that basman fool. i play for sturt but even though i say sturt are the best (that's why i play for them) i still gotta give credit to forestville. i'd have to say if i didn't play for sturt, i'd be playing for forestville. Go join a good club and then come talk!

Reply #6889 | Report this post

sca  
Years ago

i dont understand how you can call north dirty players?? all they do is play good physical bball!

Reply #7524 | Report this post

Years ago

Forestville all the way...
North are dirty players!

Reply #7705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hello u no southern tigers aint shit or crap. they have the sexiest gal player in all juniors and seniors.

Reply #7748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u no you shouldnt be paying out soutern tigers we are gettin so much better and winning alot more games i mean like how many time hav u....... yes i mean you been beatin by tigers?

Reply #7749 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

sexiest u rekon - way to talk urself up>>> pffft

Reply #7757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how many times have we been beaten by tigers? hmmm...
we USE to get beaten by NOARLUNGA tigers.. on the rare occasion, but cant say that southern tigers have even come close.... haha... poor buggas

Reply #7759 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

so they have sexy players because they used to beat us?? Yeah that sure does make sence! pfft

Reply #7762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and who would this sexy gal be exactly?? if you cant talk yaself up so much on the net, put a name to it...

haha and by the way - schoolies just shut u down 'sexy annonymous'!!

Reply #7767 | Report this post

sca  
Years ago

umm guys its good to see that you have given me a reason for north being a dirty club

Reply #7798 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

I can tell u my least favourite clubs, i think most ppl would agree north and southern are the worst clubs!!! Torrens Valley, Centrals and Eastern have gotta be the best clubs

Reply #7842 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

LOL Torrens Valley and Centrals!!?? Maybe not, I'd say they would be amoung the worst.

Reply #7859 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

what makes a club bad?
i thouhgt if a club had bad players it would be bad, therefore north and southern... duh...that makes eastern, Torrens Valley and centrals the best

Reply #7919 | Report this post

Sexual Thunder  
Years ago

agreed with Basman I play for woodville so natuarally woodville is my choice.

North has always puts up a strong juniors program so i would say North are a quality club but woodville deffinatly the favourite

Reply #7925 | Report this post

sca  
Years ago

hey guys u say something and you cant back it up. Why is north so dirty??

Reply #7937 | Report this post

Anonymus  
Years ago

u GUYS ARE ALL SO GAY, we all know that the SOUTH ADELAIDE PANTHERS are the greatest club, i mean think about it, they have been around the longest won the most abl champinships, got the best women player in the whole of the ABL, now you know why south is the mightiest club in the whole wide world. And north is dirty because they think they are playing physical by elbowing people in the face and ripping peoples arms down when they go for rebounds but really that is just dirty not physial u dick

Reply #8479 | Report this post

Splinter  
Years ago

Don't get anyone started on south! Great success all round for them last season ......

Reply #8487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha they may have the best female player, but one person cant carry a whole team or club - what a joke!

Reply #8502 | Report this post

party animal  
Years ago

My favourite basketball clubs in order would be:

1.Forestville
2.Sturt
3.Norwood
4.North
5.Eastern
6.Woodville
7.Southern
8.South

I cant really say anything for Torrens Valley and Centrals, just that any time i have seen them be it spectating or refereeing, they have been pretty feral.

Reply #8510 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

hmmm sturt is rather high in that listing..

Reply #8561 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

mine would have to be..
1) Forestville, naturally
2) Norwood
3) North
3) Southern
4) Westies
5) South
6) Sturt
7) Eastern
8) woodville
9) torrens valley
and 10) centrals

but i guess it depends on what u rate them on.. if its the type of players at the club then some clubs would be found lower lol

Reply #8564 | Report this post

passerby  
Years ago

spot on schoolies!!

Reply #8625 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Yes but schoolies remember, some of the girls u play against i don't, so i kinda based it on experiences from first yr and second yr. I know there are some people that u don't like (well actually, everybody doesn't like) and there are some people at the same club, different age group that are great to play against.
Can't wait for this season schoolies, lots of allys and assists to u.......boom!

Reply #8738 | Report this post

Hell no  
Years ago

"u GUYS ARE ALL SO GAY, we all know that the SOUTH ADELAIDE PANTHERS are the greatest club, i mean think about it, they have been around the longest won the most abl champinships, got the best women player in the whole of the ABL, now you know why south is the mightiest club in the whole wide world. And north is dirty because they think they are playing physical by elbowing people in the face and ripping peoples arms down when they go for rebounds but really that is just dirty not physial u dick "

...what kind of a post is THAT?
I would agree that south has had alot of success over the years, however, many would agree that their spectators make the whole district basketball experience pretty nasty with abusive remarks... i'm not saying that's about EVERYONE coz i know a lot of South parents and players who are really nice, but the group of girls that i've played have a NASTY group of parents that think it's funny when their daughter punches the opposition in the face. to me that is bad sportsmanship, which reflects on the club negatively.

Just my opinion.

Reply #12636 | Report this post

QUITTER  
Years ago

schoolies, i love ya, but honestly, some of ur best mates play for sturt and u still put them like 7th...pfft, its tim btw :D

Reply #13203 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

yeah sry timmy, but ur my unley boy so it dont matter. hehe

Reply #13206 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south play bitchy..... bad club... bad everything

Reply #13635 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

does it matter wat our fav bball club is...?? And how can you judge a club on how many games they have won... i think a good club consists of committed players, coaches and supporters.. even if they lose every game i aknowledge the ppl that come back the next wk and try again... p.s you got to admit north are dirty!!

Reply #15491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South really suck, maybe they should get a 'stadium' and quit playing in a wool shed..best team?..pfft what are u on m8?

Reply #15509 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

Yeah what a joke south being the best club the only reason that they might see that is because they pinch players from other clubs, especially their womens ABL team there is like 2 original south jr's and the rest are form else where in particular ex Noarlunga City Tigers
players.

Reply #16188 | Report this post

Years ago

too true sponge bob, too true!!!

Reply #16224 | Report this post

wickid  
Years ago

WEST all the way
WOODVILL are the worst

Reply #28148 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

oh dear me

rename to what club do you play for

Reply #28163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well my favourite is my own....
so apart from the mighty sabres it goes.....
2.centrals ( in my age they are the only ones that lose graciously)

i hate all the rest

Reply #52919 | Report this post

SRC  
Years ago

Im sorry for butting in but this is got to be the worst topic ever started, of course people are going to say there own club, so why bother wasting your time starting this stupid topic, thats just my opinion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #52948 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754