Skyhook
Years ago

Bloody Townsville ! Stacker Gone IMO

Thanks Crocs for being sooo shit that you lost to the Breakers and West Sydney !! Stuffed up my tips this week ~~~

Personally, I dont think Stacker will be around next season .
He is at times an embarassment to his team ( eg shooting his mouth off about Kelvin Robertson) and clearly cant make a decision to play rookies or veterans in harmony.
Robert Rose is pissed with him , Robertson got burned by him in the media, he promised Cedar more minutes-is this happening ?
He has all the talent to be a top 5 team and yet they are TERRIBLE .

Comes out in the media last week " i think ill give Vanderjaat some more minutes " DAAAAA - your season is over and your trying this now. The guy can play and has been subbed in and out like sandwich all year and now you think to play him ?

The guy has to go IMO.

Who would step in though ? Any thought ? Michele Timms ?? ;)lol

Topic #5885 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scott Ninnis wif Dave Ingham as assistant

Reply #66913 | Report this post

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

Out of interest what SA club was Dave Ingham from?

But why isn't KB name mentioned when talk of head coaching jobs in the NBL? Didn't he win a ABA championship with Woodville and weren't they like the baby worriers (AKA baby bombers)

Reply #66920 | Report this post

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

Opps that should be Warriors

Reply #66922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you trying to suck back up to KB now Joe?

Reply #66924 | Report this post

Mr Hankie  
Years ago

I think he started with Forestville but after that I don't know.

Reply #66925 | Report this post

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

No why would I, when did I bag his knowledge or understanding of the game, I simply bagged him about his spelling.

Are you suggesting that he doesn't deserve to get talking about for them positions?

Is he not a quality coach that has shown he skills and knowledge at a lower level? Time for him to take the next step to NBL

Reply #66926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

forestville, woodville, forestville

played for brisbane nbl and then for woodville seabl then adel buffalos

good point guard can remember a game at athol park when he had 18 assists and no points

but he was a forestville junior
young zane reeves from woodville is his nephew

Reply #66927 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I've never seen KB coach, however I would think an ABA coach moving to NBL level would need to be succesfull for more than one season to even be looked at?

Reply #66934 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Ingham played for the 36ers. He is in one of the team photos on the back wall of the Powerhouse.

Reply #66962 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

"Ingham played for the 36ers. He is in one of the team photos on the back wall of the Powerhouse."

??

Reply #66990 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ingham: Brisbane 87-88.

Reply #66999 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Was he an assistant coach with the 36ers? I know I saw him in one of the team photos. I might have to have another look if I remember.

Reply #67003 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Dr E, you're mistaking JoJo for Davo

Reply #67062 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Agree that Stacker could be on last legs.
Keep in mind thought that NZ have Andrej Lemanis as coach now and should be very well aware of the system Stacker runs.
But, I agree the team is loaded with talent and am myself scratching my head as to why they are not performing.
Got Rillie in Fantasy Team and he is so hot and cold that I pray each week that he's going to actually do something. He did well for a time there when he had the Goorjian moniker on him re the Common Games, but has recently flopped.

Reply #67070 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754