me
Years ago

Farley with the FUNK

Well after watching him at the Dome on Saturday, and against the Wildcats during the week..it looks like Willie has got his funk back, seems to me he has stopped looking to be the helpful, team player..and is back to the overconfident showman that we love.

There are bound to be all sorts of comments bout lack of D etc..but when he is firing..he is the man!

Thats just how i want to see him in the finals...laffing..playing the crowd.. taking the risks, and winning the game, self confidence is a great thing.

Topic #5887 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

me is right.

Farley is BACK!!!

Let's hope him and Maher will play like the last 2 games in the finals.
Best backcourt in the NBL it would be. (If it's not already)
2005/06 Championship, I'M FEELIN' IT!

Reply #66955 | Report this post

panther lover  
Years ago

YEh for sure baby i can feel thart the feeling is back. Both players firing we r unstoppable. FARLEY IS BACK AND SO R THE SIXERS. I canb feel another big game this friday in townsville for Farley and Maher. Farley will school Rillie into a funk

Reply #66972 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

No-one can stop us if we have Farley firing. I can just see it - Maher and Farley averaging a combined 60ppg on our way to the championship (oh and Dust and Jacob averaging double-doubles).

Reply #67053 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

yea it would b sooo awesome to see farley n maher combine like they did in 2002, as i think they are still more than capable and i believe they hav a bit more support than they did in 2002 aswell, which is why they probably have been too unselfish if anything, i think they should just take their shots like, with atleast 20 attempts per game, like they did in 2002 and the 6ers will b very hard 2 beat as there is still no1 who can match the maher-farley combo!!!

Reply #67057 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754