Erin Phillips
Nat Porter
Katrina Hibbert
Laura Summerton
Hollie Grima
Carly Wilson
Jacinta Hamilton
Tully Bevilaqua

Jae Kingi (wishful thinking/not sure whether being overseas matters-has she trained with the squad???)

Probably too many talls but have gone on experience and form.

According to BA website it would leave out these players:

Kathleen Macleod
Sam Richards
Jenni Screen
Alison Tranquilli
Michelle Musselwhite
Emily McInerny
Shelley Hammonds
Rohanee Cox
Desiree Glaubitz
Emma Randall
Jenny Whittle
Alicia Poto (injured)

Other people's opinions???

No comments about women's basketball being boring, I'm bored of them!

Topic #5889 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Women's basketball is boring ;) sorry had too.

If it is the team you predict there is some good names missing out. I think its a bit top heavy, maybe add Kristen Veal to the list also or at least another guard maybe screen.

Reply #67019 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

Thanks for that "I feel sore". I see the games and obviously follow the Fellas closely but do not have a "basketball" discerning eye more a physical training eye but a great personal interest in the Girls.
Jae has not trained with the squad as yet. She is very doubtful.

Reply #67020 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

Pity, would loved to have seen her play. Kristen Veal isn't in the squad and is just coming back from injury. I reckon Jess Bibby would be great for us too as guard, but can't be for the same reasons as Veal. Alicia Poto more likely to be picked as another guard(if cleared of injury) than Screeny (unfortunately).

Reply #67023 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

jen screen should be absoloutely in - her defence has been sensational

her form has been tremendous - and should fill a 3 spot nicely

erin and laura definites -erin is playing like she will be the next best thing to L J as an aussie export and laura - although scoring less has improved no end in the paint as a 4/5

Reply #67041 | Report this post

patts  
Years ago

I think jenny Whittle should make the team, Last season she was awesome and she is doing pretty good this season too. I think Rohanee Cox and Deanna Smith should have been given more of a chance too, their form at the moment is great!!! I dont think Nat Porter should be in the team, do others agree? I think she is overrated.

Reply #67131 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

nat porter - from what i have seen is off her game and should not be included

Reply #67232 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:08 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754