what the
Years ago

jen screen - opal for me

I have seen jen play a bit this season and she has delivered enough for selection as an opal - her defence has been soooo gutsy, shooting great

tough as - through injury as well

she has earnt her stripes - her great D has caused jenny whittle and belinda snell to crack in two sperate games - just the sort of gutsy stuff the overseas teams need against them

erin and laura have been great and should make selection

erin is turning out to be possibly our second greatest female basketball export - behind L J
- what a season - with all the circus tricks!

laura has had a good season as well - not scoring as much - but doing the harder work inside - from a running number 4 - to a strong 5/4 rebounding inside player - with an outside shot - her work with coach t, scott hawk and bernadette maddox has paid off

go you girls - doin us proud

Topic #5892 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

carly Wilson before Screen easy!!

Reply #67089 | Report this post

patts  
Years ago

I agree!! Carly Wilson should make the team, not saying i wouldnt like Jenni to make it too however i think Carly is the better out of the two.

Reply #67130 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

I agree Patts, would love to see Screeny-just can't see it happening this time, maybe next Olympics

Reply #67186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:55 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754