Isaac
Years ago

Sixers play Crocs this Friday in Townsville

TOWNSVILLE may be a club in crisis but that makes it no less of a threat to Adelaide's NBL revival on Friday at the Swamp.

On a five-loss slide which has buried what were only ever mathematical chances of contesting the Philips Championship post-season, the Crocs would still dearly love to catch someone out before this year is consigned to the small print on coach/player resumes.
Boti today: Crocodiles lie in wait

Meanwhile in Townsville, Crocs CEO Barry Gibson is to meet with each player and get their thoughts on the current season. Coach Ian Stacker and the team have proven to be one of the two disappointments of the 2005/06 NBL season (*cough* Brisbane! *cough*) and only two players are under contract for 2006/07. Sportal has a bit more.

Topic #5915 | Report this topic

Skyhook  
Years ago

" Crocs CEO Barry Gibson is to meet with each player and get their thoughts on the current season " LOL

What he will be asking :

'Do you think its Stackers fault we had such a shit season ? '

Kelvin Robertson " YES..I DO ! "

Rob Rose " YEP! 100 %"

Brad Newley " Stacker's my boy, he said i'd make NBA"

Michael Cedar " I think he's adopting me , no it was Kelvins fault"

Stacker " Its Robertson's fault, dont you read the papers? "

Reply #67283 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Rillie: 'I don't care man, Goorjian said I'm not good enaough'.

Reply #67284 | Report this post

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

Stacker: I blame the umpire, we didn't receive them critical calls we needed and most of the 50/50 calls went against us, so I blame them referees. That's why we had a (insert rather naughty word) season.

Reply #67319 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:52 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754