Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut Watch

Milwaukee went down to the celtics,93-89

Andrew Bogut only got 4 pts, but put up 6 rebounds and six assists.

Redd starred with 21, also in double figures were Magloire, Simmons and Ford.

Bogut is currently averaging 9.4 points, better than 8 points earlier in the season.

he also averages 7.90 rebounds per game.

Topic #5977 | Report this topic

TC  
Years ago

Um, actually, Boston lost this one to Milwaukee :-(

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=Augal7oubgokC6smvx2diWe8vLYF?gid=2006012915

Reply #67865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea.... 6 assists makes up for the scoring atleast... and the 3 blocks makes up for the couple more rebounds he usually gets lol... i guess his blocks and assists will go up a lil now

Reply #67871 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Does anyone know how the Celtics are going since their big trade

Reply #67913 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Kriss since the trade the C's have played twice and beat the Kings while losing to the bucks. The kings game was also Artests first game as a king. Wally has been the only player to log minutes from the trade for us, and he only played in the first game because he didnt have a suit to adhere to the new players dress code so they chucked him his uniform and doc figured he may as well use him. Kandy's been told that he is not part of the teams long term plans and because of this probably wont see much if any playing time... unless another trade goes down which is quite possible.

This trades definetly a trade for the future so no ones really sure what to expect. It was obvious before the trade we werent going anywhere with stonehands still on the books. Here is an awesome article in which Al Jef talks about some of the chemistry problems we were having beforehand:
http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/ce...wrong_way/

I still think there are changes lying ahead for us, if Pierce and LaFrentz were moved it wouldnt suprise me at all. A bonus out of the trade has been Dwayne Jones tearing up the rebounds in the d-league, I think he's leading the league in them currently so thats a unexpected bonus. T'wolves are playing C's now, should be interesting to see how it goes.

Reply #67927 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Olawakandi what a bust at no.1 right up there with Pervis Ellison

Reply #67944 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:15 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754