Anonymous
Years ago

thread on relegation / promotion...

Is there a thread on relegation that i have missed?

If not i believe the 1 Div 1 team per club is not working.

What I suggest is each club is offered a Div 1 spot with 2 extra places created in the Div 1 grade for the 2 top div 2 teams / clubs - if they want to nominate - ie 12 places for teams in Div 1 - this would balance the 22 match season better.

The promotion of the second team from that club would be forfeited to the upcoming top Div 2 team for the next season - if they declined the team could stay.

This allows for some change and further opportunity for juniors to be exposed to the highest levels available to them - which will in turn enhance basketball in SA.

Why on earth do we have a bye with 9 teams in U12 Div 1 girls when the top team/s are head and shoulders above the rest in u12 Div 2 girls.

Topic #598 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Where have you been the past 3 months?!?!

Reply #5663 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

MARS :P

Reply #5681 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

athens

Reply #5682 | Report this post

Mary  
Years ago

Give peace a chance, not everyone has been on board this site since the beginning of the universe.

Reply #5688 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

We're only kidding, Mary :-)

Reply #5689 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:32 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754