Anonymous
Years ago

Cooper is a waste of space!

We don't need to get rid of Dusty. Cooper is the male version of Tracey Braithwaite. Only in the league due to height. Offers little else to the game. Cooper doesn't take anywhere near enough shots for a so-called centre, has more T/O's than Blocks, and is pushed out more often than he should be. Time we looked for a decent centre & a solid one.

Topic #6048 | Report this topic

panther lover  
Years ago

Definately but I think he is contracted for next season so we r screwed. Cooper does absolutely nothing. He is so weak i, i mean 6 ft gurds foul him and it looks like he has run into SHAQ. Cooper would be very lucky to even come off the bench for any NBL team, let alone start for a top 4 team.

Reply #68565 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I actually thought 7 points, 9 borads, 5 blocks was quite servicable from him tonightagainst brannen & bradtke. There were a few other players Id be getting stuck into first if we are going on tonights performance.....

Reply #68568 | Report this post

Maceweb  
Years ago

I dont know if you noticed but Tracey has had an excellent season thus far and may progress further than Adelaide picked up top field goal % and has been a major contributor amazing what some confidence and court time does for a player be critical about cooper all you like but leave Tracey BEATTY out of it

Reply #68569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess beatty has been playing for so long, she is way overdue for a good season.

Reply #68573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Going on season performance, just 'cos he is only just in top ten for blocks, he is not a legitimate centre.

Reply #68574 | Report this post

panther lover  
Years ago

Statman i wasn't going on tonight's performance, i mean the entire season. If he did that every game he would be quite serviceably but he doesnt.And even he did he would still be on every teams bench except ours.

Reply #68576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree with statman tonight cooper was one of only 3 players who could at least raise their head up from abjectedly looking at their shoes

he is serviceable but that is what he is there for. he was never expected to be a bradtke or a anstey he is a role player and he hasn't had a great season but he is playing his role

Reply #68578 | Report this post

The todd  
Years ago

Yes i think we should look for a new centre but he has been doing okay lately with his statistics such as the game against bullets tonight

Reply #68581 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Matt Smith - Cairns benchie wouldnt be a bad budget option.

Reply #68607 | Report this post

seswevl  
Years ago

oh leave TRACEY THE F*&K out of this topic she is a mad bitch and does have game just look how much she has improved now she is with the CAPS...coz thats where its at...CAPS for CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

Reply #68621 | Report this post

Tce44  
Years ago

Surely we need to look at Coops as a value for money guy.

Coops isn't the highest paid centre in the league and therefore we can afford to sign players like Brett, Willy, Dusty, Jacob etc.

Reply #68625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i say sign and start jordan dodman next year put some kids in the lineup

Reply #68647 | Report this post

cat no go  
Years ago

Dodman in the Sixers... Oh please.he wouldnt last a week, just like the Tute!

Reply #68674 | Report this post

es_K_pizm  
Years ago

Cooper is a waste of space?
You guys are a bunch of friggin morons.

Reply #68683 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Considering Coop hardly gets any touches, and is the only starter for us above 6'7, I think we are too harsh on him. He deffinatlety isn't a waste of space, seems he is only our fifth option whenever he is on court, and plays with two other good rebounders.
And yes, Rychart needs to go. He is too short, especially when you guys go on about our centre being too 'weak and hopeless'. Alot has been said about how Phil just doesn't suit the 36ers, well I think it is the same with Dusty.

Reply #68686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh palease! Dusty fits sixers perfectly..what a stupid comment to make!!!!!!!!

Reply #68697 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Coops just neads to assert himself more with some blocks and a few boards a game. I don't care if he scores 1ppg as long as I see 7rpg and 2bpg

Reply #68897 | Report this post

I know you want your Dad to stay in the team , but he doesnt deserve his starting spot right now !!
Problem is , who could we get?

Reply #68934 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:03 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754