Anonymous
Years ago

Current state of state champs

Can anyone confirm details, eg will there be a reserve 2 and if not will 2nd div 2 teams be allowd to play reserve 1, what dates etc. etc.

cheers

Topic #6064 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

as far as I know reserve 1 and 2 will be on one weekend around early may and state grade later - thus is from sturt website

May

5, 6 & 7 SA Junior Reserve Championships

12, 13 & 14 SA Junior State Championships

only 1 team per club per grade

Reply #68701 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought the decision had been made to drop reserve 2 and go back to the old format of state and reserves.

Reply #68718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The SA Junior RESERVE Chamionships (one grade) will be played on the weekend of May 5 - 7. I'm told clubs may be allowed to nominate two teams but that there will only be one grade.

The SA Junior STATE Championships will be played on the weekend of May 12 - 14. Obviously clubs will only be allowed one team.

Interesting side note is that ABA rounds are programed for the Saturday night of both weekends. Meaning some of the boys and in particular girls who play ABA and U21s, U20s or even U18s might have a pretty heavy workload.

Reply #68731 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:03 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754