yogee
Years ago

Academy's popping up everywhere

Looks like Scott Ninnis and Paul Bell have soem mates, with Darren Jarman today resigning as Crows assistant coach, to join his brother Andrew in setting up a football academy.

Ok, I need to get on this franchise, and are calling for people interested in "opinionated on everything, knowledgable on nothing" academy. :)

Topic #607 | Report this topic

POPALOPOFVICH  
Years ago

I am going to start the first ever European Handball academy. ANY Players want to join are encouraged to apply.

Reply #5828 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I am soon to announce the very exciting news that my " How to be photographed with a greek guitar academy" will soon be opening it's doors.

any tips as to who would make a good first student?

Reply #5892 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Classic!

Reply #5893 | Report this post

Kansas City Mack  
Years ago

Paul Bell's Boot Scooting Academy.

Learn to Boot Scoot with the best while also learning fundamental drop steps.

Reply #5994 | Report this post

incognito  
Years ago

I have been offered a position as clothes fitter to the Miss Universe Catwalk Academy support staff which I will gladly accept. Stay tuned for more "mishaps" on the catwalk from all Academy attendees.

Reply #5999 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I hear Shane Heal is starting the "Shane Heal 3-point Shooting Academy". Participants are invited to meet Shane in the carpark to begin shooting at the ring inside the stadium...

Reply #6000 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Icognito do you need an assistant? i will bring sandwiches.

Reply #6001 | Report this post

incognito  
Years ago

Kent,

No problems.

Thats the least I could do after all youve done for me.

Reply #6125 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754