Kate
Years ago

Any girls that can dunk?

I am curious and im wanderng if anyone knows what girls can dunk a basketball on a proper size ring..i have heard trish fallon could, but i would like to know of any other girls that can get right up there??

Topic #6076 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Didn't Lisa Leslie do it in a WNBA game?

Reply #68760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know a few that can dunk a biscuit in tea

Reply #68761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes Lisa Leslie was the first ever woman to dunk in the WNBA and i think she is still the only one who has done it in a game

Reply #68789 | Report this post

Kate  
Years ago

what about locally, even at trainings and mucking around..it would be interesting to know!!

Reply #68797 | Report this post

cn  
Years ago

i had a team mate when i went over to college in the states who was 5'8 who could dunk a tennis ball, does that count?

Reply #68801 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats a decent effort at 5'8 id count it

Reply #68822 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I thought Jakson has done it as well but maybe as the second to Leslie.

Reply #68826 | Report this post

Years ago

I know that Michelle Snow of the Houston Comets dunked during games a number of times while in college at Tennesee. A current Tennesee player, Candace Parker, also won the McDonald's High School All-American Slam Dunk Contest in 2004, beating the likes of Josh Smith and J.R. Smith. An even more amazing feat considering she'd come back from a torn ACL.

Reply #68828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

far out!! how tall was this girl? its amazing realy...

Reply #68832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that dunk contest was terible though, she just did a one hander and won it simply because she was a girl

Reply #68850 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Yer, that sounds a bit rigged to me, and the person that was 5'8 and dunked a tennisball, was that a girl? cause im 5'10 and can dunk a size 6 ball so if it was a guy that isnt really anything special.

Reply #68856 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Renae Camino ive seen hit a basketball out that was jamed inbetween the ring and back borad

and pritty sure shes dunked a tennis ball before

Reply #69105 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754