Blackfriars Hounds
Years ago

Challenge Us

Seeing that we are the State KO Champions we are willing to put out a challenge to any junior team in South Oz.

Just leave your age group team name, division.

doesnt just have to be district teams. Any schools we haven't played that think they can beat us. Try it.

Topic #608 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

how you are just making your school sound like upyourself wankers

Reply #5841 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

are you any good. u sound cocky. it would be pretty embarricing if your team got killed.

Reply #5844 | Report this post

it would wouldn't it. we just lov playin ball. thats all.
Last time we are all gonna play together so we might as well try for some more games
cant hurt

Reply #5848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cant hurt? your heads are so damn big, if you lost they might just explode.

Reply #5850 | Report this post

Punter  
Years ago

IT's funny everyone is knocking the idea but I don't see anyone actually challenging them.

Reply #5861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree yes they r full of it put no 1 is actully chalenging them.
and thats coming from a under14

Reply #5862 | Report this post

black FRIARS  
Years ago

i watched them pasadena v black friars and they r both very strong teams but black friars is definatly the better side,like team wise they work as a team, but pasadena dont they r a bunch of hoggs.....

Reply #5863 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

black friars are a bunch of hot headed wankers

Reply #5899 | Report this post

white slamamder  
Years ago

blackfriars take it easy you have your ship and just take it dont share it saying you will challenge anyone.most players are cbf playing school ball beacuse of the coaches schools have.they generally struggle.

Reply #5965 | Report this post

slippery eel  
Years ago

do you think you will be able to beat district teams.knowing you will probably say yes.if you do my team will challenge your team at 'The Hole'.just confirm it and the detailts will be posted.(cbf though)

long live the worm move......

Reply #5996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

play le fevre i think that would be a good game.

Reply #6028 | Report this post

Joe Shmoe  
Years ago

Blackfriars Vs 36ers!

Reply #6043 | Report this post

Sexual Thunder  
Years ago

easy on the hole white salamander thats some rough turf. word has it LeFevre has a gun squad but they are unlucky in knock-out.

Reply #6111 | Report this post

divert  
Years ago

what you worried about some general battle wounds eg knee grazes. battle though em what you worried you will be hitting the turf often?

Reply #6155 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

i play for lefevre. ill talk to the boys today and see wat they want to do. see if we cant set something up soon

Reply #6174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get over yourselves you bunch of tools

Reply #6214 | Report this post

lugg  
Years ago

you all can just PO, le fevre struggle. didnt make KO tournament. lost to wirrianda the most struggling team in the comp.

p.s. blacks dominate

Reply #6226 | Report this post

divert  
Years ago

thats poor blacks. i have heard that you dont know who made the post of challenging any team. and it diidnt come from any blacks players. 'gutless'.thats bad.of coarse it had to 'blackfriars hounds' has posted twice and he has used 'we' as in someone from the team.?????

Reply #6320 | Report this post

El-Mac  
Years ago

I can personally say that i know who made that original post. it was discussed between a few of us before it was posted so dont call us gutless.

Reply #6392 | Report this post

2/3's of "3 J's"  
Years ago

Blackfriars, you guys should not be talking it up. Just because you won the school KO competition, it doesn't mean you will be able to beat any junior team in SA.

This display of big headedness has taken the respect and out of your KO victory.

You claim to be able to beat any "Junior" team in SA...district teams included? Most, if not all district U18's - U20's div 1 teams will be able to put you in your place.

Chances are the person who posted this was some struggling bench player (maybe it was the loser that tried to diss Joe Ingals when the game was over)

Poor sportsmanship blacks, shame on you. You have brought the reputation of school ball to a new low.

Reply #6461 | Report this post

john simpson  
Years ago

my team will challange your team of wankers, from what i read you need a good beating. im in the murray bridge area school team we will thrash you

just give me me a call to organise it 0422149300

Reply #6481 | Report this post

Mayhem  
Years ago

Le Fevre have an awsome team and will cain the blacks with ease, i dont know how they managed to miss out on the KO finals.

Congratulations on the win Blacks from wat i hear it was a good win but u gies need to get over urselves.

Reply #6485 | Report this post

lugg  
Years ago

lefevre struggle. they didnt make KO.

that says it all, plus take it easy.
calling the whole team wankers. u dont know the whole story. it was some random who posted the original thread.

back off

Reply #6652 | Report this post

2 Bit  
Years ago

easy el mac.i think you have had enough time to celebrate it.its over now.it was a once in a blue moon thing for blacks cause thats the only sporting thing they will win for the next 10-100 years. enjoy it and get over it.your building it down by asking to challenge any team so dont get cocky.

king of 1%ers......

Reply #6686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You Blacks are fair good, who is in ur team? L Mac, Laif, Spudd, some Bearcats guy who plays div 2, apart from that who else u got? if a div1 un20's or 18's team played you guys, youd get messed up. not because you guys dont have game, but you only have 3 good players and if you come against a team full of strong players then ur weaker players will just get skooled.

Reply #6690 | Report this post

El-Mac  
Years ago

do ya rally reckon we would get beat that easy. we also have a 20/1s player a 20/2s player and a 16/1s and state player. i wouldnt say anything about just being 3 people. there are three more players who consistently perform well. We have a mix of tall and smalls. pretty tall team if you think about it but most of those apart from a couple could pretty much guard any one. or at least decently. not shut em down or anything.

Reply #6720 | Report this post

BBall Manager  
Years ago

Shame, U have brought your team , to lose all respect from others. Elmac, U need to look at your win, U where lucky. People who watched the game , know that, and considering your team , has some good players, GET OVER YOURSELVES. U would get creamed by some 0f the junior sides. So stop wetting your pants, and move on, good win, now come back to reality>>

Reply #6729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That big Woodville guy in your team has no game L-Mac what are you talking about. You do only have 3 players that can play.

Reply #6737 | Report this post

guy  
Years ago

i think u can tell that the limited bunch of guys with game - i.e. spud and leif - have not posted on this thread...

too bad that the talentless ones in the team are making what was a good victory look like a circus.

Reply #6772 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Amen to that Guy!

Reply #6775 | Report this post

Set Me a Pick  
Years ago

easy.

Reply #6801 | Report this post

Bobbo  
Years ago

one good year...oooh wow. I believe other schools like sacred heart, Unley, CABRA and ST.Michaels have proven themselves over time by having multiple k/o sucesses...Stand me corrected but did the only other blackfriars team to make the final play against cabra in 2001? In that game did u lose by over 30 or over 50. + the alley-oops that cabra were playing and the messin up your team recieved. this team was good but win back-to-bakc and then you can talk yourselves up.

Reply #6863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

umm pasadena hogs??? anyone else see anything wrong there??? jo and trevor are the only hogs. and only one of them have the right to hold the ball for 50% of the time (that being Jo. if anything the other guys pass it too much.

Reply #6870 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

As i have said before and i will say again, Blacks, you are not that good until u won the National Schools.
Now, beat that!

Reply #7297 | Report this post

lugg  
Years ago

these forum guys are hacks. Lucky win my arse!

Blacks havent been given respect on this forum yet. They are a deep squad. And who r u randoms saying this shit! u werent in KO so get ya hand off it!

Blacks is a deep squad and u can PO

Blacks won because they were the best school team in the state, thats a fact so acknowledge it.

plus i think that squad would fair pretty well against most 18 squads

Reply #7339 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Blackfriars were given respect when they won their game and proudly snag their song, Lugg.
Yewt they have diminished their own repsect by talking themselves up and giving themselves a bad reputation.
There is a fair amount of talk here by former KO winners and players (including myself) so intention to criticise is qualified.
And on this forum, everyone has the right to their opinion, and everyone has the right to repsect, but sometimes, just sometimes, it can be lost by ones own self.
But still.......... Blacks hold your heads high!

Reply #7353 | Report this post

Sexual Thunder  
Years ago

Bar this. I have only seen one team accept the challenge and the rest calling Blacks wankers if they are such big headed wankers if everyone feels so strongly about this why dont they take on Blacks and see what a quality team they are I have seen a couple of their games and from what i saw they dominated the comp

Reply #7537 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

bar all of u.school ball is over so why is this thread still crancking.IT IS OVER BLACKS.

Reply #7548 | Report this post

Eager Beaver  
Years ago

When are we going to see the Black Friars Vs Murray Bridge area school battle?
I believe they posted the challenge...? unless that was fake I think blackfriars are due to back up their chatter and play "any team that challenges them"
Make the call, post the details of the match on this forum and a big crowd will show to see the big game.

Would you "hounds" like a glass of water to wash down your words...?

Reply #8022 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Blacks should start calling around to schools if they want a match. do some leg work u lazy bums, u set the challange. think of a school and call them! then maybe this post can end. Just be smart and make it after exams. then u will have a betta chance of getting a game.

scrap is the future!

Reply #8042 | Report this post

just relax  
Years ago

who are murray bridge? who have they got?

as far as blacks eating there words, it just doesnt make sense.

just because they havent replied on sum shitty forum doesnt mean that they are any less of a team. infact they are still the best school team in the state.

murray bridge struggle

Reply #9482 | Report this post

Hugh Jass  
Years ago

hmmmm quite interesting that tey post a challenge then when they get taken up on this challenge it is now a shitty forum that is not worth the time of the great blackfriars

Reply #9520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BLACKFRIARS!! CANT HACK IT THAT WE ARE CHAMPS. ur time will come in the future but rite now blacks are the best. get over it

Reply #9529 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Although i have never played this blackfriars team or even seen them, i no who was in the team and anyone could see that this is a very good team. and i also no from past years how hard it is to win KO (3 time winners, just thought id add that in). and although it probably wont happen, i think that a blacks and (my school team) a Le fevre game would be a very good one. if i havent said it before, congrats to blackfriars, u guys are well deserving winners.

P.S I also think that this team would do well at the nationals if they were going.

Reply #9533 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

By the way, if people want a gme so badly, y do u get off of your ass and ring them up and organise one. in stead of just paying them out on the fourm.

come on people this was the best team all year, just let them enjoy it

Reply #9534 | Report this post

just relax  
Years ago

i agree with take luck.

this forum is not the be all and end all of the SA basketball universe.

just becasue there was a reply on a general thread from murray bridge doesnt mean shit

contact the school and organise that shit

its obvious that there is still much bitterness surrounding Blacks winning the KO title

wats with that

Reply #9539 | Report this post

Walks and Talks  
Years ago

Hey Hounds did you guys play either Lefeiva or ST micks? Because i believe either can beat you.
Micks with molitor, gabby, tommy, russo, oleary anyone else?
and feva with rory, dan say no more. Shame they have to have Killa otherwise they would be unstopable

Reply #9561 | Report this post

Killa  
Years ago

walks and talks, who r u? wat u gotta go and say the sorta s**t for? there was no reason for that u hack. i dont care who this is either. who r u.

Reply #9596 | Report this post

Mr. Scrap  
Years ago

Yeah Le Fevre were good in yr 8 and 9...to bad they can't perform together, it's all individual efforts. Not one of their "stars" would be willing to scrap either.
Killa was an important member of the Le Fevre team...when their guns thought they were invincible they still had Killa and realised they were just a school team that had to play hard to achieve anything. (That is meant to be a compliment not an insult to Kills too)

The Blacks boys were on the floor and the drop of a hat (they may have been inspired by thier scrap god the barreling tank no.50)

I am teaching Killa the art of the scrap, he is coming along nicely.

Any of you kids out there who wish to scrap like the king, put out a thread and i'll get back to you.

And remember, you must be prepared to drop a nut for a lose ball.

Reply #9600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what school do you go to killa??

Reply #9629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shut up killa

Reply #9652 | Report this post

Killa  
Years ago

I go to Le fevre high. that last post. leave your name mate. or r u scared. at the moment u r a hack as well, and again i dont care who u r,if u got a problem come and say it to my face!!!!

Reply #9657 | Report this post

Akka  
Years ago

Oi kill remember what happened last time you asked someone to leave there name you didnt do anythin about it dude so dont worry

Reply #9660 | Report this post

The word on the street is that it is official that Blackfriars are going to Albury this December. They are in championship so it should be tough for them. After year 12 exams would be a good time for people to enquire about giving them a couple of practice matches. Get some match practise together seeing they havent played together since the KO GF.

Reply #10108 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Once again, like i said earlier. they should do well there. As a lefevre player and having been there the last two years, its is a good experiance and a s**t load of fun. So good luck blacks, just hope u dont come up agains lake ginninderra (AIS feeder school) John Paul college (just awsome) or townsville sports high school ( these r quality teams. Lake last year beat us in the final and they had, Brad Newely and ben allan. but good luck blacks

Reply #10119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

killa lefevre werent in championship division at nationals last year. u tryhard. and blacks do have a deep squad but people dont talk up the 'u16 div 1 and state player' cos thats steve and he is possibly the biggest disgrace to SA basketball since that gary bloke the year before.

Reply #11686 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

What r u talking about u wanker?? i never said that we were in champ last year, i friggin played. all i was saying was, that these teams were awsome and they will be good this year.... if u read it properly, u may look like u have half a brain mate.

Reply #11894 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

bar school ball.we have finished schooling now.move on.blackfriars might be in trouble from the school nationals.killa tack it to the court not off it.

Reply #11899 | Report this post

I hear blackfriars have been practising for nationals....but they are gonna have to do more than throw eggs at defenceless women and houses to have any chance of success, ha ha ha. Yet another shamefull display by the "hounds"

Nothing stirs the pot like a wooden spoon at nationals.

PEACE I'M OUTTA HERE!

Reply #11949 | Report this post

Greg  
Years ago

thats cold Just scrap on the ball

Reply #12283 | Report this post

Cold...but fair...Greg!

Reply #12319 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

summer is better in adelaide than albury anyway blacks.your not missing out on anything.

Reply #12335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754