ShaneD
Years ago

Ta-Ta Bullets

Just wanted to wave bye-bye to Brisbane for this year.

(chuckle)

ShaneD

Topic #6123 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

yeah i some how feel sads its not us waving good by to them this year :( man it would have been sweet to wave Hill Good Bye

Reply #69252 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Buying a team doesn't bring karma. Had tipped Bullets by 15, but the Wildcats got it done - I just have no idea how.

Reply #69256 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yeah, happy with the result, especially to to that f-stick Hill...

Reply #69257 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

That is one team that the Sixers will now not have to beat...

Only 6 more to go...

Reply #69277 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

It's a shame there had to be a winner really. I didn't want Perth to win.

Reply #69315 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Perth stand buckleys chance against Wollongong tomorrow. Brisbane would have had the better (though still slim chance).

But we have the same problem tomorrow night - Wollongong v Perth. Who would you prefer to lose? I wouldn't want either team to win!

Reply #69325 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you had a choice, wouldn't you want Perth to somehow win through, then either beat Melbourne or at least tire them?

But I just don't rate the Wildcats.

Apparently Saville is doubtful for the Hawks, but haven't heard the latest on that.

Reply #69326 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

No way Saville will Sit. He loves to play mind games.

Reply #69328 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Perth to beat the Gong, Then Melbourne series to go to three games with all the travel taking it out of the tigers and sofetning them up for the GF.

Reply #69330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The winner would have to play the kings and i think Sydney will get in yet another GF

STUPID KINGS!!!

Reply #69345 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I never rated Perth but they played great down the stretch but I think If we were to play them Willy would shut down Bailey and then that would cost them much of their drive.
I hope we do play the cats

Reply #69414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:08 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754