bballer
Years ago

Full house?

Will it be a full house for tomoros KO final with Cairns?
I bought my ticket today so there r still plenty left...hopefully it will be a sell out crowd to see the sixers get over the line!!!!

WHat do u think? sell out?

Topic #6151 | Report this topic

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Not quite. I reckon 6000.

Reply #69515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its never a full house for the first few finals for some reason as the seats at the back for whatever reason are pretty much completly empty.
Guess it has something to do with the pricing and people only would wanna shell out the money for the back seats if it was a grand final.

Reply #69518 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Is there any reason why tickets for the playoffs have to be more than the regular season? I can understand the Grand Final, but couldn't the other rounds just be like any other game as far as ticket prices go?

Reply #69533 | Report this post

mum  
Years ago

any one know if tickets are going to be avaliable at the door and if so from what time ?

Reply #69536 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

I heard from a source that tickets sold out late last night..

Sounds impressive

Reply #69540 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Tickets are still available as of Saturday morning!

But im thinking with the number of walkups throughout the season, especially the later part that it will sell out tonight.

BTW the reason that finals tickets are more expensive is because the NBL adds a surchage to all finals tickets for all clubs.

Reply #69542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It better be full!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #69570 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

DJ...I didn't know that. Thanks.

Reply #69578 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:50 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754