Woody
Years ago

NH - Anyone want to play online poker

I know this aint basketball but i am recuiting people to play Texas Hold em on the net. If ya do send an email to myself at [email protected]

Topic #6156 | Report this topic

Blue Collar  
Years ago

I play but unless you give me a good reason i am not going to email you so you can put my address on every spam list world wide...

Reply #69549 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I frequent WPTonline.net and play through there, great fun!

Also have a few mates who get together for the real deal :-) $$

Reply #69556 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

no spam mate just looking to increase my own cash pool by getting others playing online.

Reply #69599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pokerroom.com

so much better than any other poker site i've been on.

Reply #69606 | Report this post

mr black  
Years ago

i might be interested....

Reply #69694 | Report this post

crudeboy  
Years ago

Party Poker Is The Way To Go

Reply #69814 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Ok.....well after a long study and huge investments, I have found the perfect Poker site. You can play games from 50c to $100, limit, no limit, sit n' go's, tounry's, jackpots.

So if you'd like to know more send your email address to [email protected] and I will refer you to the site and like Woody I will get $$$$ for doing it!!!

So come on poker lovers....I need the money!!!

Maybe we should set up a Sixers table??? Keep your eyes open too, there may just be a few familiar Sixers faces in at Skycity on a Tuesday night!

Reply #69895 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:16 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754