Mr Sexual P.A.
Years ago

Which team is most likely to beat North U20's

I think Woodville is the best chance to beat North, they lost by 5 a few weeks ago with key players missing (eg. Markus, Gary, Zane, mr warmups)
Norwood played well against them on sunday, im sure they had them worried for a while there. Ot should be an interesting grand final. North step up for big games, but this could be the season for the underdog to triumph.

Topic #616 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

It will be.

Reply #5966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North are too strong.. they have too many good players that gel together really well. I don't think anyone can beat them.

Who do people think will win the u/20 best and fairest awards?

Reply #5968 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I very much doubt that :-).

North are clutch performers.

Who has the guns to shut down Eze, Bronson, Leroy AND Leif?! 1 or 2 maybe, but all of them?!

Reply #5969 | Report this post

divert  
Years ago

woodville can beat them with there full team.but with players pulling out due to rare injuries i dont no.marcus to tear it up.
long live the chairman.....

Reply #5970 | Report this post

post D  
Years ago

the contenders are all pretenders. Its just a matter of how much the Rockets will win by.

Reply #5991 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

leave it to the night - it will be a very good game.

North may be out coached - Woodville have beaten them before (Summer)in a GF

It will be anyones.

Do not forget Norwood made GF in state champs - and they beat Woodville on the weekend in a 2 v 3 final

"strap yourselves in and feel the Gs !" - Homer Simpson

Reply #6021 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

North didn't play the Summer GF. Woodville beat them by 1 in the semi, although I think all the State players were missing, weren't they?

Reply #6067 | Report this post

lugg  
Years ago

nah north had pretty much there usual team. dont think woodville had marcus and north didnt have bronson. but it was pretty even

Reply #6103 | Report this post

4dafans  
Years ago

Woodville beat North by 1 on the buzzer in the Summer Semi Final. Leroy and Bronson were missing with State and Tyson Zorich limped up the court all game with a torn calf. Todd Strudwick was sick and they did awesome to be up in the last minute.
Look out, North are hungry to finish their Juniors as they started - on top.

Reply #6193 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Like I thought, no state players - forgot Tyson Zorich was still around.

Reply #6211 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754