what the
Years ago

captain fella - the best

sam - I could see how much it all meant to you and the girls on saturday after the game.

you are the best captain we could ask for

your defensive work on jackson was the best

tami too light - lauren was kept out when you played on her - just too many talls at times - that last ditch 2 pointer in the dying seconds was plucked from ????

hope your are coming back next season to make amends -

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Topic #6189 | Report this topic

Macca  
Years ago

Agree on all counts. Real good performers step up and be counted when the games are on the line and Sam did that for us.
Her work on Jackson was great. 16 points added to that.
A solid ABA season and a full preseason and will see Sam come back fit and firing.
Real proud of the effort from these girls and Sam should and could be also just as proud to lead that side.

Reply #69896 | Report this post

warthog  
Years ago

I really felt for Sam on Saturday afternoon. She played her heart out and can hold her head high.

Reply #69909 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I thought most the team played their heart out.

There were a couple of players who would still be having nightmares and a "what if" scenario running through their head.

But they have done well for the season, and should be proud of what they acheived. Bring on 06/07

Reply #69997 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754