Panther
Years ago

Dear Joe M...

Hate to say it Joe so i'll just quote it...
"There is no way and I mean no way that the sixers will bounce back from that loss! There is no way with the team we have that they have the self belief and the experience that they can come back after that humiliating loss and beat a team that will be coming into Adelaide after a big finals win." Panther 2006
Bad luck to the Sixers, hopefully something does change otherwise yet again we will no way win a Championship...

Topic #6193 | Report this topic

Joe M  
Years ago

Panther all you forgot to add was 2 simple things

"Na, na, na na" and "I told you so"

So they lost and your right, hopefully changes are made and made for the betterment of the side but the way you were carrying on like a pork chop last week anyone would have though that the Sixer would have been blown out by 40.

Reply #69894 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Doesn't matter whether they lose by 40 or 3 a loss is a loss and no doubt by today they would've forgotten all about it!!!

Reply #69903 | Report this post

who cares  
Years ago

Why don't you boys take your pissing contest out to the playground, not in class.

Reply #69917 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Has there been a bit of a "Culture Change" at teh 36ers, where some players are playing for the $$$, and not for the club?

IMO it seems there are some players who are just "going through the motions" and don't have any real emotion about the club's success.

It took a lot to win the NBL Championships - I feel there is a difference in the "look" of the team???

Once again, my opinion only.

Reply #69970 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

There is no way that you can look at Saturday's game and say the current deficencies in the team was going to make all the difference. With the Sixers squad as they were played as equally well as Cairns did. There was so little in the game in every aspect that it could have gone either way. With so many people predicting Cairns to take out the Championship, Adelaide could have done it also. There was nothing about Cairns game that make them a contender for the title that Adelaide could not have coped with.

Reply #69990 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:28 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754