Anonymous
Years ago

Channel 9 just gets worse

After Newton's 20-1, there is Eddies Who wants to be a millionaire

did channel 9 do a deal to let the other channels get all the ratings in this two hour period or something?

maybe that is where they got the cash to offer the AFL that huge contract

WHICH FAILED

Topic #6209 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Whats with the retro logo? just looks old!

Reply #70027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

even more blunders by 9!

I know the new logo is c**p

Reply #70028 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Hmm going on other threads in this forum maybe their 20-1 did attract a few viewers!

Reply #70029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah, most of the posts were me complaining

not that i have anything against channel 9 but 20-1, Bert Newton and Eddie Mguire or how ever you spell that mans name

BUT i am not a port supporter so i won't call him a wanker cause i think everyone has established that he is at the Port V Magpies games

I'm a crows supporter

Reply #70031 | Report this post

tanner  
Years ago

bert was on earlier as well - at 5:30 with Bert's Family Feud - he was quite happy to pay out channel 10 and happy to go along with his stupid jokes throughout the entire show - eg, one of the 2 familiy's competing had the surname - Dix - after the first break, he said, "And the Cocks family...err, the Dix family is yet to get off the mark".

show was poor.

Reply #70039 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

could ie be anything but poor, its family fued to start and they are building bert up to much. They dont have much now so you cant really blame them too much.

Reply #70047 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

20-1 is a quality show, i enjoyed it last night..still cant get some of those songs outta my head.

Reply #70135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ha ha! read your name and figure out what it actually WAS!!!

Reply #70211 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Pass the duchie on the left hand side....yeah, unforgettable.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorry what were we talking about?

Reply #70248 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754