hurley
Years ago

Anyone needing a player?

Hey,
Does anyone here play at the Golden Grove Recreation Center and need another player??? ive been playing for 8 years am 6 foot 3 and play forward. Ive got a good shot and decent post moves am interested in playing any night for any team, if you need another player please reply....

cheers

Topic #6211 | Report this topic

tanner  
Years ago

u sound crap to be honest

Reply #70073 | Report this post

greenback  
Years ago

i need someone 6 foot 4 sorry

Reply #70112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i need someone from golden grove, played for 8 years and is 6'3 and a quater of an inch.

Sorry

Your small for a forward, and yes you sound terrible.
Why ask for a team? It's called club.

Couldn't make it? Try city-south, play for under 18's or whatever you might get a really hard challenge from those many years younger than you but try anyway

Reply #70208 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

Your all being a little harsh. The guy (assuming it is a male) just wants to play social with someone who may actually need a player. Players leave their names down at stadiums when their team has dissolved/they have moved etc. Is it that strange to ask????

Reply #70251 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

........and also does it automatically mean he is crap. With the state of basketball here at the moment we should be trying to promote the game for anyone of any standard.

Reply #70252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i agree...

Sorry mate, i don't have a team. I play for one though...

true EVERYBODY STOP BEING HARSH

Reply #70364 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

lol, yall morons. a 6 foot 3 small forward isnt small in social, i can play guard as i have done for north adelaide for a season. It is hard to get a team, id play district again but that has less to do with how talented you are and more to do with how much money you have and whether you can get down to the otherside of the state (which iam in no financial position to do). a challenge by guys many years younger hey? i hadnt divulged my age! btw iam 19 years old. how can i sound terrible? can you hear and read terrible? lol, well il take my "terrible game" to a team that wants to put up some "terrible Wins" and we can all be happily "terrible"

Reply #70439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just calm down, i said i was sorry...

Reply #70525 | Report this post

Ronnie  
Years ago

Hey hurley, i got a team, contact me!

Reply #71102 | Report this post

Marc wilmshurst  
Years ago

ive seen you play b4 i reckon your top notch come play for my team

Reply #71103 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:11 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754