thedoctor
Years ago

Cato on the Darko Trade

Check out this quote.

"That's basketball,' Cato said as he left TD Waterhouse Centre on Wednesday at halftime. "It's a business. I'll miss Steve Francis, but that's about it. I'm cool like Kool-Aid.'

Aweseome. I'm out like the T-Wolves in the first-round.....

Topic #6254 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

He goes from chumps to possible champs!

Reply #70635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

before being cut

Reply #70648 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

They said they probably won't cut him...

Reply #70654 | Report this post

Years ago

I've been AWOL the past couple of days and didn't know about this trade. A sad day for me as a Detroit fan because I was probably one of the few who liked Darko and wanted him to succeed. I really don't know why we'd want Kelvin Cato instead, who might complain if he doesn't get court time. But I suppose this is part of the "Shaq insurance" that is supposedly needed in the playoffs (even though the Pistons will whip the Heat regardless). Arroyo was alright as well, but as Cato said "that's basketball"

Reply #70657 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

they will either trade his contract onwards before the deadline or cut him.. he wont register a single minute as a Piston.

Reply #70836 | Report this post

Years ago

Detroit don't need another player, they could beat ALMOST any team with the current crop they have. Wait till Stoudemire gets back (if he does this season i can only hope), then we'll start talking championships ... but yeah good luck to Kelvin Cato even getting 2 minutes in a blockbuster Pistons lineup. He's leverage for another trade

Reply #70903 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:40 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754